Part 1

A fairytale wedding is the dream of all girls and a prince charming to be with whole life. It's that fairytale is born out of a writer's imagination , here a girl is going to rewrite her fate because she is obsessed with the prince who isn't hers.

Will an obsession can bring the love she was waiting her life for him.

The guy who is caught between the thin strand of true love and obsession whom will he choose. Let's find who wins in this deadly game of love.

Randhir Singh Shekawat was the name which was echoing in the automobile industry from past two years and he has achieved success and all were eager to work with him. He had the charisma to attract everyone not only by his looks with his intelligence too.

He went to UK for  the young business achievers function. The delegates present there was  impressed with his ideas and he was given the  Young Businessman Of the year.

In that function there was another soul who was happy with his success and smiled and left the venue.

Rd called his home and gave the news  his family too were in joy . The next day he returned to India and the media  surrounded him . While he was giving the iv his eyes were looking everywhere to spot the person and he sighed seeing her and they both exchanged smiles and went to their respective destinations.

Rd got a grand welcome by his family, staff,and relatives. But his childhood sweetheart was missing and he didn't like it at all. All he wished was a glimpse of her alas.

His parents gave a teasing smile and gestured him to wait. His dad Mr Harsh Shekawat made the announcement that in a week time Rd was going to get engaged with his bestie Mia.

Rd could not wait more he ran to her room and only disappointment was the result,she wasn't there too. He enters his room and then a pair hands circled his waist and he smiled.

Rd: happy darling
M: more than anything
Rd: me too few more days after engagement I can't wait to bind you with my name
M: control
Rd turns and there she is a simple girl with a smile which was a drug to him. His bestie and first love.

He came close to her and she moved back and then she ran out.

Rd:next time I won't leave you.

The following day the papers and news channel celebrated diwali with the news of Rd engagement and details.

Other side of the city a girl burned the papers messed her room and even hurt her.

Girl: you are mine Rd. I won't let anyone have you. You are cure to my wounded heart and drug to my obsession and I'll get you with hook or crook. And she smirked.

The engagement day arrived. The hall was decorated in a grand way afterall it's the engagement of the young business tycoon. He was impatiently waiting for his love.

In a room a girl draped in black saree and a stroke of liner and she looked at the pics of hiswhich was adorning her walls.

Girl: so Rd ready to be mine. This day your world will turn upside down and no one can stop this even your love and left .

Her dad forward his hand and she took with a smile.

Dad: sorry beta. Love can't be forced
Girl: I know dad and I'm happy for him and I wish him all the happiness
Dad: that's like my princess
Girl(I.m): love can't be forced but I'll rewrite that and steal it. I can't share  him with anyone even his parents

Rd was dressed in black suit and Mia in red saree. They were complimenting each other. They were in the center of the stage.

The girl along with her dad came and they too were greeted by people present.

H: hello ladies and gentlemen and my friends and colleagues welcome to my son's engagement ceremony. Wish them all the luck guys in life and within two weeks they will be tying the knot for lifetime.

Rd and Mia blushed hearing . The grip on the glass of drink which was holding by the girl grew more and with the voice of her love ,her expressions from the anger changed to a calm one.

Rd: as you all know Mia is my bestie and she was with me from my childhood till date and I promise to grow old with her and fight all the evils of our lives together
M: I too promise Rd
Girl: I too promise love that I'll get you from her and you can't act nor help her

Rd: OK.i have a surprise for you it's our journey of love together please have a look.

The white screen was filled with the pics of Rd and Mia from the start and till his proposal to her. Then the unexpected pic popped up and all eyes widened seeing that.

The screen showed the pic of a girl covered with sheet and Rd hugging her from back and they lying on the bed in a compromising position.

The love birds were in shock and the guests were whispering and the whole function got ruined. The spot light fell on the girl in black saree she was the one in the pics with Rd in bed. She covered her face.

Rd: stop it
M: you lied to me you cheated me .She left the venue
H: we didn't expect this from you

The girl's dad enter the scene
H: Mr Kishore I'm sorry
K: sorry it's that you have to say
H: I..
K: who will marry my daughter Sanyukta
H: the cause is Rd so he will rectify by marrying her
Rd: no. Mia is my love and life and I can't leave her
K: then what about my daughter her character will be in question all the time
S: dad understand he doesn't wants to marry me and he love only Mia
K: then you
S: I'll live without a companion
K: no.Rd has to marry sanyu in two days otherwise I'll take down your whole empire and you will be in streets

He dragged sanyu with him and left.

At the middle of night the projector person came to an isolated place. He smiled to someone and that person roamed the fingers and he was enjoying it. Then he was injected and he fell . The person dragged into the pit and buried him inside.

Person: shhh the secret shouldn't be out and laughed.