Part 8

Sanyu sat with a thud on the bed and gave a shocked expression then she kept a leg on the other and smiled.

S: bravo finally I can stop the act of being nice. Actually it's not my style.
Rd: how could you. I was a fool who thought you were having a good heart
S: can't help I'm such a trained one.now what are you waiting for , beat, bash, torture which one are you going to do
Rd: I just want to hear everything from your mouth
S: ohk.your wish because I can't say no to you my love
Rd: this isn't love
S: we will debate upon love another time. What you want to know
Rd: answer to my questions
S: I'll try.

1. I broke the engagement because you are mine
2. I'm not in anyway responsible for her being in coma
3. Yes I made differences between you and your parents because only I have the right on you not even them
4. Marriage it was by the consent of families and that girl. I didn't force you to marry me
5. I killed my dad not even I'm my dreams I can do that but I assigned few men for the task.

So from my therapist you got to know about my deep love to you and I can do or harm anyone.

I loved you a lot,my dad came to know this and tried his best to make me away from you. More he tried I got attached to you. Then the session too didn't help as he thought,he forced me to leave India because harsh uncle was his bestie. He asked me to go saying after my studies he will talk with your family.

I left and was alone. Even when I was there I stalked you a lot. In your Facebook I saw many pics of you and with your lover girl. My hobby was to take the print out and cut her and replace it with me. My room was filled with your pics and I talked to them.

Returned after my studies and joined papa company and you too were successful and I planned many ideas to separate you and Mia but I couldn't.

One day harsh uncle came home and said dad he is going to hitch you with that orphan after the London award ceremony.

Rd: how dare you and came in front of her
S: ale ale my baby got angry and pulled his cheeks
Rd: don't touch me
S: oh my heart. Shall I continue
Rd: hmmm
S: where I left. Remembered your marriage discussion.

I heard whole conversation and my tiny miny brain plots a plan. I cancelled the trip but I got more interested for it.

We both travelled like all the time I went unnoticed by you. Then you saw me we shared a smile ,then introduction,our talks and your care. I waited for these long back.

In the function your ideas impressed the delegates but mine were more practical and profitable. They decided to give the young businessman award to me,I declined. You know why.

For me success is the happiness of my love

Hearing this piece of information Rd stumbled back.

Rd: your award
S: not even that the contracts everything is my favor to you. Next is my favorite part. Let's start

After function there was a dinner party organised and you were served with drinks, and you had more than you can handle but it lessened my work,due to the effect you were stumbling. You left the party and I came running to you with a sheet covered and you caught me and saw few people behind me

What you didn't know was all these was part of my plan. Then one took the pics without your knowledge and you took me to your room. With alcohol effect you fell to the bed and I  laid beside you and my people took the pics and we got all done.

Then the engagement day just bribed the projector fellow with few bucks and our intimate pics got leaked.

I didn't know how to act the next but your girl and parents gave me the idea. They didn't believe you and asked to marry me. No effort was done from my side. My dad always had the doubt I was the reason for the engagement to get called off.

Rd took few steps back.

Rd: don't stop
S: ohk

Then that overdramatic girls suicide attempt. What was the need for another trouble to take care of her.  Then I interchanged the medicine and Rd you blamed your mom for that,I don't have any role . Then I planted a seed of doubt about your dad's behavior and you turned against them. I didn't do anything.

Sacchi and pinched her throat. It was you who did that.

Rd: I...I..Hurt my parents
S: hmmm and made a puppy face. Storytelling is interesting and that too real life and grinned
Rd: you
S: if you shout I'll stop here
Rd: no
S: good boy

Then one wicket down. Then my another act of company loss and need to rejoin. You appointed a nurse to take care and I was back by noon.

Then I started to torture your lady both mentally and physically.

Like thief I enter the house and I know at that time kaka will be at the market and nurse taking a nap at the other room.

I just sit beside the stupid girl and make small cut in her wrist and tell her the story of how I tricked her made her give her love to me . I don't know I enjoy to see her in pain and poor thing can't even move . And leaves to office and act like I reached all tired at evening.

Rd: how dare you hurt her like that
S: then what about my heart, my pain and my love. Have you ever thought of it. Always I have been ignored by you my heart ached to see you both together in paradise.

Leave all these useless talks and listen. She was behaving different and her expressions were dangerous.

One day the cut became little deep and I acted as if I saw it first. Kaka came running and he knew only nurse will be present when he goes to market and finally she was thrown out by you.

Then daily I used to hurt her and find my happiness in that. One day I bit my skin and it looked like a love bite and showed her. That day a tear drop from her eyes and it was an alarm to me,she is recovering.

If I do something then all will doubt me so I played a safe plan.

Rd; you say I need water

That day at the company party I mixed drinks to your juice and you were dizzy.

A glass breaking sound,she looked at rd and said I didn't mix anything in this glass of water.

Inside the room I just wore your white tee and stood near the window, revealing my curves and you came to me. You were in thought that I'm Mia and you worshipped my body that night was special. Only thing I didn't like was you calling Mia all the time.

I too have desires and as a hubby it was your duty to fulfill it even though my way was wrong but I surrendered myself just for you.

Morning you saw me and as I calculated you were guilty and like a bolly movies you were banging your head. Then your confession to Mia. All cheesy dramas,I was scared of she responds,I was wrong after you left the room tears were rolling down her cheeks and I smirked at my victory.

S: I'm tired after few minutes I'll continue.

Let's take a commercial break dear hubby and gets out of the room.

Rd: you will pay for all your deeds, it's a promise

This story will end tomorrow and I'll write eh3.

So lovely friends out there what will be the end of this story. You give imagination plot too.