Part 6

6 months of sandhir together

Sanyu dressed like an Angel in real what's she no one knows. There comes her prince charming her hubby Rd with a smile and a bouquet of flowers. He comes near and whispers breath taking and I can't tell you how much excited I'm for this day.

Sanyu smiled through mirror. I too have a surprise for you but it will be bigger and unexpected one not like the one you planned.

Rd; let's see who will surprise the other
S: challenge accepted my sweet hubby

They hold hand and descended the stairs. And sanyu was stunned seeing the set up.

Rd: shocked .Our dinner date
S: thanks
He made her sit and he took the place opposite to her.

Rd: let's raise the toast the new start
S: yup for the new journey of our life
Rd: we will share all the secrets
S: hmmm

She just closed her eyes and the scene of few months flashed.

Flashback

After his clash with mom his parents maintained a distance from him . They were not the happy family like old times. Sanyu showed her concern to both parents and him.

Is this real her . Answer is a big No. She was master in her area. In this one month life with them she studied the members of the family and their servant well.

Her mind had some wicked ideas which is ready to shatter the love among them.

One day Rd returned from work and was going to Mia room he saw sanyu standing outside the door.

Rd: hey .Why are you here with the fruits.come let's surprise her
S: Rd...It's better you don't go now
Rd: I'm going and he opened the door and his world turned upside down.

Dad you here and harsh turned to see his son.

H: good evening beta
Rd: you here and in this position
H: nothing I came here to check Mia and ......I can't remember. How I slept here beside her
Rd: hmmm. Dad can I spend sometime with her, Sanyukta come inside

Harsh leaves the room and sanyu enters.

S: Rd
Rd: I'll feed her.i need alone time with Mia
S: yes

She left the room. At night dinning hall once it was full of laughter now it's like a silent affair. Sanyu came with a bowl of curry and placed on the table. Sanyu was serving and sat beside harsh.

Accidentally harsh kept his hand on sanyu's and her face depicted an uneasiness and whole scene was watched by Rd and he left from there.

He went to his room and thought that is he doing the right thing by doubting his own dad. First laying beside mia and now with Sanyukta. He brushed off his thoughts consoling his mind that he gets this weird feeling because of Mia condition and his broken heart.

The seed of doubt was already sown. Sanyu came to room to see him in his own world she made noise just to grab his attention and succeeded in that.

S: what happened
Rd: nothing work pressure
S: OK.take care of your health
Rd: thanks . Is dad behaving properly with you

And she again gave an uncomfortable gesture to the question which was saying his thoughts weren't false.

Rd: I'm going to stay at Mia room.you lock the door
S: Rd mom is there
Rd: let me check. He went and he returned

Sanyu was laying on the floor with sheet covered. Rd laid on the bed. Sanyu removed a portion of sheet and smirked. Last act and mom and dad out of this house for permanently.

A son doubting his dad what is this world. And she smiled. Appreciated herself for the awesome performance of hers.

Next day morning sanyu busy in the kitchen. Rd getting ready and renu at the prayer hall. Next scene was Rd dragging his dad down and asking him to leave his house at that moment.

Re: what the hell is going here
Rd: ask your hubby what he did
Re: he is your dad too
Rd: I doubt and then a slap was placed by his mom on his cheeks.

Rd: yeah you will support him in his dirty deeds not me . If you want to know let me make it clear,I saw him hugging Mia and yesterday he was sleeping beside her then at night he was misbehaving with Sanyukta aren't these proofs enough
Re: you know what.you have changed a lot and I trust my husband more than you and we are leaving this house and won't ever comeback. But I want your dad to clarify the incident and leave.

H: I was at the room and heard sanyu beta calling kaka to give water to Mia . I went to  her room and then slipped and fall and landed on her. This was seen by Rd.
S: dad I was at the kitchen all the time and at this time kaka goes to market then how will ask him and when I went to check Mia she was sleeping
Rd: see now don't tell another story.

All left the hall and sanyu went to kitchen humming a new tune.

Sanyu rewind the incident

Yesterday harsh took his evening tea which was prepared by sanyu with a sleeping pill and served by kaka. Out of habit after that he tea he goes to check on Mia and he sat near the bed and then pull action and he fell beside her.With this scene Rd mind got polluted and then dining table incident was actual a boon in disguise for sanyu. Today she went near harsh room and called kaka name just to make harsh hear and left from there immediately. She had already made oil spill and he slips and fall. And she knew Rd after getting ready first goes to meet Mia.

Everything worked out as planned. Another victory for her.

Rd found that sanyu is the only person who can support and understand him.

She hear a snap sound and comes out of her past world and smiles at him.

Rd: so secrets
S: I don't have one
Rd: all have dark and deep secrets
S(I.m): yup I have many and I can't open it soon
Rd : you know every details of me and still being my wife you are a stranger.
S: you ask I'll answer
Rd: pakka.
S: yup
Rd: love

Note: I think you get the points. From next part he tell a topic and how its involved with their life I guess I'll be writing in such a manner.

This is a dark FF and you may  hate me for making negative can't help it dear I want to show her dark side.