chapter 6

*warning, gory blood and stuff so yeah*

Antis POV

I woke up and mark wasn't here. Odd. I thought he may of been in the kitchen till I saw a note on his pillow. I read the note. HOLY FUCK NO NOT DARK. I knew dark was always jealous, but why would he go to far as to kidnapping my markimoo? I have to get mark back. I looked at the clock on the nightstand. 10:00am great. I did my normal routine for the day, listen to jack scream at his video games, sometimes messing with him. It was finally 11:46pm. I knew it was early, but I just wanted mark back.

I ran to the woods and tredged to darks house. I knocked on the door, and by this time it was exactly 12:00 midnight.

Darks POV

I was just finished hurting mark when I heard a knock at the door. I looked at my watch.12:00. Good he was on time. I walked upstairs from the basement and opened the front door.

"Why hello there anti~"

"Where the fuck IS MARK!" He yelled at me. HE FUCKING YELLED AT ME!

"Well mabie if you didn't FUCKING YELL AT ME, I'D SHOW YOU" I got loud, and it seemed to startle anti. He cowerdly blocked his face, as if I was going to hit him. Ah, the good ol days. I stepped forward, and punched him, knocking him out.

I grabbed anti and dragged him to the basement, tied him to a chair, then left.

Antis POV

I was knocked out, I'm assuming. I woke up to a dark room. I was tied to a chair. And, just like my dream, mark was sitting across from me crying and tied to a chair also. I let out a muffled scream and mark immediately looked up. His face shined from the tears by the dim overhead light. He seemed to be relaxed when be saw me, but tensed back up when the basement door opened. A dark figure, of who I'm assuming to be dark, approached us.(get it? DARK figure? No? Oh, ok I'll show myself out the door)

"Well, well, well. The two lovebirds seperated? Aww too bad. And I'm glad to see your awake anti~"
Ok so,  it's obvious dark STILL has feelings for me. But, really? This? This is his sick way of expressing his feelings and I hate it. He'd always abuse me when we were together. But then he left me for mark. Dammit, he hates it when I'm happy.

I tried to tell him to fuck off, but it came out muffled. Thats when I realized I had a gag it my mouth. Shit. He looked at mark, then back at me. I knew what was in store for us. I just wasn't ready to admit defeat.

Darks POV

Ah I loved it when my victims where distressed. ESPECIALLY anti. Boy do I love h-- WAIT A WHOLE DAMN SECOND, WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST THINK? I DONT LOVE HIM. I DONT LOVE ANTI!  I JUST WANT REVENGE. REVENGE IS ALL I WANT.... right? Ugh I scolded myself for thinking these thoughts. Time for some fun~.

I walked over to the wall, and flipped on a light switch. The light came on and shown on a table with all sorts of torture instruments. I walked to the table and picked up a large knife.

I walked over to mark and anti. I slowly dragged the knife across antis face, blood slowly trickling down his cheek. He screamed in pain. Music to my ears~ I could tell Mark was struggling to get out of the ropes that hold him to the chair. So I walked to him, dragging the knife up his arm. Blood came out and he was struggling more than ever now. I chuckled. Oh what a delight~

Marks POV (it's been a while XD)

When I saw dark cut anti, I lost it. I started struggling to get out of the ropes, it was no use. He seemed to have saw this and he walked over to me and trailed the knife slowly and deeply into my arm. It hurt like hell and dark seemed to enjoy it. That sick, twisted bastard. When he was done with my arm, he walked back to anti. He took his wrist, and dug it into it. Anti screamed, well attempted to because of the gag in his mouth. Why could I let this happen... Why was he doing this?

It seemed as anti was passed out from blood loss. No no no no! I tried to get the gag out of my mouth, but with many failed attempts, I manged to do so.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM YOU BASTARD!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Dark immediately turned to face me.

"How the fuck... DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU LITTLE BITCH!"

"IM NOT A FEMALE DOG, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, AND IF YOU DONT LEAVE HIM ALONE I SWEAR DARK WHEN I GET OUT--"I was cut off

"THERE WILL BE NO GETTING OUT!  and what makes you think you can get pass me? Hahaha I am you... Don't you see? I'm just attached to your brain. I. Am. You. You can't defeat me."

"I can sure as hell can try..." I replied looking at him in the eyes. He stomped to me and anti was struggling, but dark hadnt noticed that when he cut antis wrist, he cut a little bit of rope along with it.

Antis POV

I woke up to dark yelling and stabbing mark. This enraged me. No one touches MY mark. NO ONE.

Ugh!  Why mark WHY!  Boy, I love you by you can't provoke a DEMON!  Then again... I am a demon.. But that is different. Especially with dark. Oh my god... wait, he cut a little bit of rope... I struggled, and tore the rope, although it hurt like hell, I did it. I untied the rest of me quietly while dark was busy with mark. I walked to his "tortue table" and got a butcher knife. Perfect. I tip toed to dark, and stabbed him in the arm

"AGH!  WHAT THE ACTUALL HELL! ANTI HOW DID YOU--- WHATEVER!"

"NEVERMIND HOW I GOT OUT! DROP THE DAMN KNIFE DARK!"

"MAKE ME YOU WUSS!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliff hannngggerr! XD
OK so sorry this was really late but alot of stuff is goin on in life RN sorryyyy and I hope you guys are enjoying this book so far. And I need a little bit of help. I have the next few chapters planned out but after that, I have no ideas. Can you guys help me? Thhxxx and BYEEEEE!!