12

Antis pov

Mark and I walked out of the hospital about a week later. While we were driving home, mark asked me a strange question.

"Anti, do you think dark will ever come back?"

I couldn't answer. I didn't know how. Dark was an unknown demon, and he could strike back at any moment. But I killed him....right?

"U-um.. I don't know mark, I don't know." I answered anyway, sighing while shrugging my shoulders.
He kept his eyes on the road ahead of him while I drived.

Timey skippy

When we finally got home, mark and I slugged through the house to our room.

"Im hungrrryyyy" mark complained.

"Then eat fooodd" I replied.

"But its too farrrr"

"Not my problem"

"Uuugghhh" mark rolled his eyes, flopping n the bed. "Go make me food peasant"

"Ugggghh fine. Only cus I love you"

"Ya ya!" Mark clapped his hands like a child. I giggled at his adorableness and got up to go downstairs.

I was kinda on edge, because of the whole dark thing, but I still made my way to the kitchen cautiously.

I made some pizza, and walked back upstairs to mark and i's room. We ate food and watched Netflix for the next few hours.

Marks POV

I got an idea. I slowly trailed my hand to antis butt, and gave it a squeeze.

"M-mark!" He yelped out.

"Whats wrong babe?" I asked innocently

"You know what you did"

"Oh really~"

"Mhm"

I started to kiss his lips, making my way down his jawline and to his neck. I started nipping and licking his neck till he let out a small moan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry 4 short chapchapterrr

idk if  I should continue with a smut XD

Anyways , how ya guys doing?

And THANKS FOR OVER 600 READS LIKE, DA FAQ???????
when I started his story, I didn't even think one person would read it XD but now there's over 600 reads?? Wow thanks guys! I really appreciate it!

Anyway, if you like this story, PUNCH that vote button, in the face, LIKE A BOSS and high fives all around,  I'll see all you dudes in the next chapter, BBBYYYYEEEEEEEE