Part 6

Sorry for posting the wrong one this is the correct part

its been more than week that sanyukta has been sneaking inside randhir's room albeit with renuka's permission and a promise that she wont tell parth about hervisits , " aunty please dont tell parth about this ,, he might blast" she requested and renuka agreed for the sake of her son, cause sanyukta just wanted to help and she was happy cause randhir will be getting such a caring sister in law.

whereas sanyukta was curious to balm those  cries.

she came almost every night after that renuka gave her permission to see randhir.

sanyukta was thrilled at the sight of him as she walked inside thatgloomy room devoid of light , she switched on the lights to hear his yell ," maarna mat " , her throat pained as she noticed her fear stricken gaze , " please dukhtaa haii .. maarna mat " he joined his palms.

well next what she did was much awkward and inappropriate for a first time meet ,sanyukta ran to him and gathered him in her arms, well it wasnt planned but that was all she felt right , randhir shivered in her embrace.

sanyukta broke the hug only to witness the most handsome face the universe had , his cheeks were stubbled still he looked like a prince in an exile , " maine haar nili " he shuddered , " nhi li " she smiled wiping his tears and hugged him back yet again.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

P.S. part 7 is in last.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS