Part 9

sanyukta knew there was some glitch , even mental conditions like kleptomania can be cured.

But the way randhir was treated , it was something understating the term pathetic.

Her meetings with parth decreased considerably much to parth's irritation.

Sanyukta wanted to spend time with parthh then her mind was always with the soul trembling and waiting for that hazel eyed prince lying in the tiny corner of that huge bungalow.

He was just like a scared baby doe.
With eyes ever so divine , sanyukta , well in her subconscious mind died everyday to take him in her arms and feed him with utmost care.

She loved how he used to listen to her obediently and would point at his forehead eachtime he finished his food without any fuss.

Sanyukta felt like she has known randhir since an age.

And they have been like this always.
" ma ma ! Sanyu !" ( yes randhir has shortened her name for his own convenience).

" haan Ron bolo..!" she mouthed popping grape beads inside his mouth.

Randhir has grown healthier than before.
" ma ko Ron ki yaad nhi aatih!" he asked with an untouched innocence...
Thus melting her heart for the umpteenth time.

She leaned in and kissed his forehead.
" Ron ko room se bahar jaana hai !" she asked caressing his hair when he hugged her tightly.

" sanyukta woh woh
Bahar hi hai. Mujhe maar  Main haar ni Li..! Nhi Li...!" he mouthed hysterically.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS