Part 26

" mam randhir improve toh karrahe hai na !" sanyukta stressed fidgeting with the end of her pallu.. While randhir was busy sleeping in their room.

" sanyukta yes! But we still have a long way to go.. The trauma was vehement and randhir is still very weak !" she explained.

" ma'am I just want my husband back .. ! Normal and happy !" sanyu blinked her tears.

Well she craved for his touch , the way she wanted him to touch her , fondle her , she wanted to love him in every possible way.

The psychiatrist consoled her and went out of her sight. Renuka and harsh were busy spending time with their son.

Renuka would feed randhir with her hands.
" meraa rono !" her chants chimed the house.

While harsh prohibited everyone even to take parth's name in their house.

Months kept on rolling and randhir started improving for better.

" Ron khaa lo !" sanyu mouthed holding the spoon before his lips..
" kiss !" he closed his eyes and pouted.

Sanyu blushed and pecked his lips slowly.
As the kiss grew wilder she caught him undoing the knot of her blouse..
Well that was one new thing.

She pulled back abruptly and looked into his eyes to spot something alien , she blushed under his gaze and hugged him tight.

Randhir hugged her back and mouthed.
" Ron ne kya kiya!" he quizzed.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS