Slender Man x Demon! Reader

(Ok, I said no lemons but, this is KINDA of a lemon. I'll call it a 'Lemon seed', it's towards the end if anyone's wondering.)

Ever since you left Zalgo and found your friend Jane again, you've lived with the Creepypastas. At first, you had to get used to some people, but you got used to them easily. Today you were just leaning against a wall with your tiger-like demon tail swaying. You could control your usage of power, just not the side affects. "Hi (y/n)." "Yello' Jane." Jane walked up to you as you lazily shoved your hands in your pockets. "I just wanted to ask if you liked it here." Jane says as she sits against the couch's arm. "It's fine."

Jane rose a curious eyebrow before standing up and touching your shoulder. "What's wrong?" You looked at your friend before letting out a sad sigh. "I... I'm just not used to having so much free time. Zalgo used to work me until my spine was ready to snap, or until there were no more space on my back for cuts, no less." You explained as your tail started to stop swaying. "Now that I think about it. Slender doesn't really ask you to do anything... the only time he's asked you to do something was to keep Toby out of trouble." Jane admitted as she rubbed her neck in thought.

You looked away with a small blush as Jane said 'Slender'. You had grown a crush on the tall and blank faced man. "So, when is your tail gonna be gone?" You looked back at Jane, then your tail. "In about a day, maybe two." You answered, you soon went into the kitchen for a snack. You opened a cabinet and found a jar of cookies, you took the jar and took out a few (fav/cookie)s. You closed the cabinet and hopped onto the counter to sit and eat.

Slender walked in as you munched on your third cookie. He looked over as you munched on your cookies. "(Y/n)," you almost chocked on a bit of the cookie before looking over at Slendy, who had his arms crossed and left foot tapping "did I say you could have a cookie?" You shrugged and replied with " You never said I couldn't." (SAVAGE!) You smiled as Slender sighed and shook his head. You were about to put another cookie in your mouth when Slender suddenly appeared and took the cookie. "What am I going to do with you, (y/n)?~"

You blushed at the way he said that before you started to hear small tearing. Slender placed the cookie in his mouth, you realized it was like pocky. You nervously took a bite before Slendy took a bigger bite, leaving you little space it bite from. Your blush was redder than Smiley Dog's fur at this point. You took the small bite before Slendy kissed you, you kissed back with your eyes closed (idk why I added that lil part, any way) as you placed your hands firmly on the counter.

Slender smirked in the kiss as his hand went under your shirt, you flinched at his slightly cold fingers rubbing your stomach and side. When Slender pulled away from the kiss and stopped rubbing your side and stomach, you were left in a daze. "Jane has told me that you had a crush on me, which I knew since I can read your mind. And, yes, I love you too." Slender explained before he kissed you again. When he pulled away again you smiled while saying "I love you too, Slend."