Sally Williams x Shapeshifter! Sibling-like! Reader

You are a shapeshifter. You also considered Sally your sister. You kinda conisdered Slender as your father. You often took Sally to the park at night. Speaking of 'taking Sally to the park', you and Sally were walking up the path to a newly opened park. It was close to eleven at night, so it was safe. "Slow down Sally." You cautioned as your hands were in your (fav/anime) hoodie. Sally slowed down before you both crossed a street and went to the swings. These were a bit bigger than the kid swings, so you boasted Sally up and gave her a push.

Sally kept the swing moving softly as you sat on one next to her. Your gun and knife, which was in a carrying hatchet on your leg, shined in the moon light as you watched Sally. Soon Sally got off and did the monkey bars, you helped her and allowed her to stand on your shoulders if needed. On the slide, you shapeshifted into a large dog and slid down first. You waited at the bottom before Sally slid down and landed on your back.

"Im smarter than I look. Quote on quote to Ben." You said with a snicker. You both played until it was at least two in the morning. You both were crossing the street when you both saw a light. "SALLY! MOVE!" You shapeshifted into a cheetah in a second to quickly push her out of the way before shapeshifting back to a human just as the car hit you. Sally hid in a bush as two men came out the car, you pulled out your gun and shot them both. You stabbed them to make sure they were dead. "Lets get home Sally." You suggested as your ankle showed you were limping.

Sally stayed close as you silently limped to Slender's mansion. Soon you could walk fine before climbing up a ladder that led to your room. Oh, what? You think Slenderman ALLOWED you to take Sally to the park at night? Nope. You both snuck out through your window since it was closest to the dirt path that led to the park. You lifted Sally up and saw her concerned expression. You sighed as you looked at your ankle. "It doesn't hurt Sally. I have what Toby has. Remember? C.I.P.A? I can't feel it." Sally nodded sadly, you also sighed softly.

You both went to bed, well, Sally did. You just laid on your bed and stared at the ceiling. You never liked to kill people, but if those men found out you and Sally were Creepypastas, they'd would've killed you. You turned your head to see Sally peacefully sleeping in her bed before sighing. "I'll always protect you Sal," you took off your carrying hatchet and placed it on your night stand, "I promise." You laid on your bed and closed your eyes before feeling Slender in your thoughts.

You're grounded, (y/n).

GOD DAMMIT!