Slenderman x Hurt! Child! Reader 1

WARNING: TRIGGER! READ WITH CAUTION!

You were only six and your life was in danger. Your dad was a spy who was being hunted down. Right now, you were hiding behind a tree and holding your father's dog tags. You were daring yourself not to breath as you heard gun shots and cries of pain.

Tears poisoned your eyes as you begged for it all to be a bad dream. "(Y/N)," you heard your dad scream, "RUN!" You got up and ran for your life. You quickly got the dog tags in your pocket as gun shots followed you like hounds.

The snow was slowing you down as you forced yourself to stretch your steps to where you were barley able to stand. You didn't see your dad trying to follow you until you heard him scream in pain. You turned around and saw him bleeding on the ground. "DAD!" You ran to him.

You knelt in the snow as tears streamed from your face. You saw your dad's chest was ripped open by gun shots and bullets. "(Y..y/n)," you felt your dad's hand holding yours, "r..ru..run." You shook your head as you tried to gasp out words.

"No... n..not now... please..." You begged as you lowered your head. "Y..You have to... run... now." You then saw one of the of the assassins. You saw your dad suddenly get up and block the stab of the knife. "Dad!" Your father then gave the assassin a head shot with his pistol.

You didn't see a tall man watching as you watched your father fall. You got up and looked at the wound. The stab was at the heart. "Dad? D..ad? Da..daddy," tears streamed from your face as your breathing quickened, "DAD! DAD, ANSWER ME PLEASE!"

You heard a click before looking up to a guns man. You gasped before that man was wrapped in black tentacles and ripped apart. Your eyes darted back and forth for the cause of that action before a black tentacle gently wrapped around you and pulled you away from your future death.

You were pressed against a stranger's chest as you heard a low growl. You were too scared to do anything. "Don't you worry child," you looked up to see a blank face, "I will protect you." You pressed your face gently into the stranger's chest as you softly whimpered.

The tall figure soon gripped your body cautiously and gently and disappeared from the guns men's sight. You felt a welcoming warmth before you felt the tall figure slowly loosening their grip. "You are safe now child." You leaned back to face the tall figure. "Th..thank you sir..."

The tall figure saw you had a few bruises along your face and neck and a small cut on your cheek. "You may call me Slender or even Slendy. They are both short for Slenderman." You nodded slowly before your eyelids grew heavy. Slenderman sighed softly as he carried you into a empty bedroom.

She reminds me of myself when I lost my mother...