My Missing Puzzle Piece

You hugged Taehyung as you looked at him. "Hey! Look at you- you look so dressed up!" Taehyung's smile faded away. "Y/N this is my girlfriend..." You saw.......SASAENG... "She was just with Jungkook!?!?" Jungkook looked at Jimin and Jimin looked at you, as of course you had no one to look at but Taehyung. "She came back......." Jungkook whispered in shock. Taehyung was confused. "What do you mean, she came back?" Irene smirked and the sasaeng smirked too. "You little b-" Jimin hushed you.  "Just have a good time. I have a plan.." You smiled at Jimin. "Your the best!" You looked at Jungkook. Shy and cute as always.

"Your the best...... Always something she would not say to me. Why can't I be the best?"

You teased Jungkook to get Irene and the sasaeng annoyed. Let's just say they both still had a little crush on him. You lightly touch his fingers, while he put his chin on your head. "Jungkook-ah...." Irene said. Having him to snap out of teasing you. "Ya?" Irene lightly put a smile on her face and held hands with Jungkook. "Let's go..." Jungkook saw your pained face. But decided to leave anyways. Then you looked in his mind.

"What if I wanted to stay with Irene? What will happen? Will Y/N still be my friend?"

You stared at Jimin in pain and lightly looked at Jungkook. "Wait....." Jungkook couldn't get his eyes off of you. "Hm?" He lightly smiled at you. "I wanted to see, if ummm............ You wanted to go out for dinner?" He let go of Irene's hand. "Sure!!"

"Why was this so hard for me? It was all fake!" You said in your head.
~FlashBack~
"Just have a good time... I have a plan..." You looked at him. "Your the best!" Jimin whispered in your ear. "Ask Jungkook to go on a date with you... He'll leave Irene for sure!" You looked at him. "You think? I'm not so sure."

You let out a big sigh... "Thank you Jimin gods..." Jimin smiled at you. "What was that?" You looked at him in shock on how close he was to you. "N-nothing!!" He got closer to you. "Did you call me.... OPPA!?!?!?!?!" You sighed. "Nope.." You smirked a bit by him suddenly thinking you called him oppa.

Irene and Sasaeng had an ugly smile on their faces. *That is now the random girl's permanent name for you: Sasaeng* You smirked a bit by their jealousy. Jimin crossed his arms, lightly whispering. "See, told you so.." You lightly punched him in the stomach, leaving you to see Jimin with a pained face. "See, told you so.." Jimin was confused. "Told me what?" Jimin looked at the boy who started to kiss Irene.  Jimin had a disgusted face on. "What's with this boy! Why does he keep kissing girls when you finally get a chance." Jungkook looked at you. "I could explain! She kissed me! I didn't kiss her!"

You looked at him. "Say what you want..." It was your turn to finally make a move. You let your anger all out rushing towards Irene. "IRENE!" She looked at you terrified. "Y/- Y/N.." You got closer, hearing a loud smack sound. You finally looked at Irene's face. She had a big red hand mark on her face. "Oh.. So you want to play this game!" She pulled your hair, as hard as she can. You screamed in pain. While Sasaeng cheered for Irene. Taehyung looked at Sasaeng in disgust. You finally kicked Irene in the knee, making her weak. Then Sasaeng came in the fight. You turned around kicking her in the face. They both fell on the floor. You flipped your hair looking at all the guys. "I took martial arts as a kid... hehe"

They were still amazed by your guy's fight you had. Jimin broke the awkward silence. "Woah....You took out 2 girls at a time Y/N!!" He let out his hand to slap. "High 5!!" You started to blush hearing Jimin's voice. But you blushed more hearing what Jungkook said in his head.

"Woah....aishh...she never told me that. Or...she has but I never paid attention because I was to distracted by Irene. Is she my lover for real? Is she my missing puzzle piece?"

I'm his missing puzzle piece! You blushed so much, but tried to hide it. Then you thought. Who am I going to stay with now? Irene would never let me back in her house. You sighed resting your head. "How am I going to get a house?" Jimin looked at you. "You could live with me!! Y/N!?!? Me! Hello!?!? Y/N!?!?" You had a serious face on. "I don't think so.. I'll just live somewhere else."

Jimin waved his hands back and forth. "You could live with me!!!" You walked off. Jungkook looked at you until you disappeared from his sight.

~2 Years Later~

You were eating spaghetti. "What am I going to do?!?" You could hear Jimin laugh through the phone. "I don't know! Just- Just!" Through the phone you heard the front door close. "Jimin-hyung what are you doing?" You heard Jimin talk to Jungkook. "N-nothing!!" Jungkook took the phone. "JIMIN HYUNG IS THIS YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!" You giggled, then you ended the call.

It's been a while since I heard Jungkook's voice. And read his mind. You laughed even more. Remembering the time you fought Irene and Sasaeng. "What fun times!" Someone pressed your door bell. "Ding Dong!!!" You went to the door looking through the eye hole. "Another letter.. To Y/N?" The mailman drooped it at your door.

You open the envelope. Looked inside, what's this? In cute Hangul it said: Read Me!! With hearts next to it.

Dear Y/N,
Happy Birthday! I know your birthday is coming up soon! So just in case I forget, happy birthday... My love, my friend, my......Missing Puzzle piece. I wish to see you soon, my love. Happy Birthday..

It didn't have a name.. Is it Jungkook? I mean he got home when I was calling Jimin... You thought very hard.