Scared to Be Lonely

"Were.....Finally.....Dating...." Taehyung was in the back of you. "You guys are!!" He smiled. You headed back to the living room to see Jungkook there looking at you. "Yeah we are." You started to blush. As you walked over to Jungkook and sat down next to him. He put his arms around yor waist. While leaning towards you. "Your so warm..." You blushed even more.

You leaned closer to him also. "Your warm too..." Taehyung started coughing to show that he was still there and looking at you two love birds. "*COUGH* I'm still here..... *COUGH*" You lightly smiled and stopped hugging him. You waved bye to Jungkook and closed the front door. As you sighed. "What a dream... That I can't believe actually living." Taehyung had a happy smile on his face. "It's so cute how you guys are dating!"

~Jungkook POV~
I wonder if she does love me? Do I love her as much as she loves me? What am I going to say to Irene? How do I break up with her? Or I could just ask hyung if we were really together.
~End of POV~

As the doorbell rang. "LING DING DONG LING!!" You opened it. It had a sweet little cake with a chocolate frosted note on it. : "Let's go to the park. It will be fun!♡Jungkook♡" You blushed. "Thanks.... I'll definitely be there!" You got dressed. Wearing your black and white striped long shirt, your blue ripped jeans, and some red high top converse. The last thing you needed was for Irene to be there, or Sasaeng. "Okay I'm ready!" Jungkook was at the door smiling at you. "You look like Jimin-hyung." You held his hand and you guys left to the park.

~At the Park~

You guys laughed, smiled, and loved eachother. "The scenery is beautiful!" Jungkook smiled. "I knew you'd like it. I love this park because it reminds me of heaven." You started to turn your head towards him. "Do you... know how it feels like to be in heaven?" As you remembered you do, when you got in the car crash. He shook his head no. Then you saw blossoms and purple flowers. "Am I in heaven? Is this just a dream?" You saw Jungkook twirling while flowers were falling off of the trees.. "Your the most beautiful man I've ever seen.." You smiled while joining him.

"This is great!" You sat on the grass hill while looking at the clouds. "Look!!" Pointing at the clouds. "I see a..... Cookie??"

Jungkook laughed so hard that it turned evil. "Y/N..... ah..I..L-..love you.." You blushed while looking at him. "Aishh, let's go." You held out your hand to lift him up. "How do you not remember me?" Jungkook got worried. He held you hand a little tighter that time. "I um, I remember the time you comforted me after a break up. And....and....." You smiled lightly. "It's okay if you don't remember me.." His smile faded away. He grabbed your shoulders. "Y/N if I could go back I time I would tell you I love you. How much you meant to me. I'm just happy I'm with you right now. I love you Y/N... And I never want to be with someone else.. at all."

You smiled at him. "Did- did you really mean all of that...?" He shook his head while leaning closer to you. "The sparkles in your eyes are so beautiful Y/N." You hugged him while walking back to the house.

~At the House~

You unlocked the door. "Taehyung oppa!.!?!?!?!?!" No answer. "Taehyung-hyung!?!??!?!?!?" No answer. You looked on your phone. One message: Y/N, I'm out with Jimin. Be back at 10:00 pm. End of message.

You looked at the clock. " Seven (7:00) a'clock. That's enough time." Jungkook was confused. "Enough time for what?" You smiled. "To watch 2 movies of course!!" He smiled at you. "I love you.." You searched for a long movie. "Titanic?" Jungkook shook his head.

~Jungkook POV~
*flashback* What just happened. All I see is me and Y/N on the couch as I cry... Watching titanic. What happened? Is that.. Irene? Who is she with. That looks like.....Xiumin? Is she with him. Why does that name sound so familiar. Xuimin?
*end of flashback & POV*

"Jungkook-ah?" You sat next to him. "What's wrong?" He looked at you shocked. "Nothing, I'm just happy I'm with you." He smiled with his bunny teeth. You slowly went to cuddle next to him, leaving no space between you two. "Jungkook-ah? Are you alseep?" You poked his cheek a couple times just to see if he was awake, and to take pictures.

"Is the only reason your holding me tonight because your scared to be lonely....?" You fell asleep in his arms too.

Are both of you guys scared to be lonely?

A/N: Sorry this was a short chapter!! I just really wanted to post something! And it's close to 1000 anyways so ya.. I hope you guys like it!! And I hope you guys vote for this chapter! I appreciate all of you guys reading my story! I hope you guys keep reading!!