Why the Letters

You walked in a line for 30 minutes. "What if it was from him? Do I write him back? What do I do?!" The door opened. "Hi babe!" You looked at him. "Stop it.. Don't babe me.." You whined. He smiled. "What are we eating today!?" You smiled at him. "Ummm.... Beef Bulgogi?" Taehyung came into the kitchen. "Okay!" You lightly put the envelope in your pocket. Taehyung took a glimpse of what you did. "What's that?" You looked at him. "Nothing... Just a letter from someone! Okay I'm going to change, wait a sec. k?? I'll tell you after."

You put the envelope in your binder, in your safe, on the shelf. "That's safe now.." You walked back to the kitchen telling Taehyung about the letter. "And it said 'my love' twice..I think? I don't know what to do!? Should I write him back or...?" Taehyung was still kinda confused. "No..." he lightly smiled. "Let's see where this goes!" Your door bell rang again today. "Ding Dong!!" Then you saw another letter drop. It was heavier then last time too.

You open the envelope to see... "Choclates? What's this all for?" Taehyung looked while picking at your chocolate. "Valentines silly!" You looked at the letter.

Dear Y/N,
It wasn't your Birthday it was Valentines day! I bought you chocolates. I hope you love them! 😘 Your my valentine... My Love! Come back into my arms.. I can't go on without you.. Love is not over.. Love is so painful. Can't you still see me in your eyes?

It was the end of the letter. "I still don't really know who this is." 

~Jungkook POV~
I saw hyung talking to someone. And their laugh sounded like Y/N's. I just came back from dropping off my letter. "I miss Y/N so much, I wonder if she misses me?"

~End of POV~

"Y/N?" Taehyung said. You finally turned around. "Yea? Wae?" Taehyung looked at you. "I got a rose.. for you!!" You smiled while hugging him. "Thank you Taehyung oppa..." He smiled even bigger. "OOPPAA!?!?!?!" He hugged you back. "No problem Y/N... What happened?" You looked at him. "Nothing... I just got some chocolates you ate and.... Yup! Pretty much." He went to the couch. "Do you.. still like him?" You looked confused. "Why are you askin-" Your phone started to ring. "Wait a sec okay?" Taehyung nodded at you changing the channel.

"Who is calling me at this hour it's 6 at night?" A name popped up: Jimin😚Chimchim. "Of course it's him." You put him on speaker while walking to Taehyung. "Look who it is!" You jumped on the couch with Taehyung.

"Ah...Y/N??? Is this you...?" You looked. "Are you Jimin? Who are you.." the unknown person didn't respond after a while. "Aishh... It's me Jungkook." Taehyung looked at you, mouthing something. "I told you Y/N" Then all the bad memories rushed in.

~Flashback~
"I told you so.." You punched Jimin in the stomach to see a pained face. "I told you so.." Irene and Jungkook was kissing. "What is wrong with that boy!?" Jungkook looked at you. "I can explain!!"
"Looks like I got a date!" Him and Irene kissing... "That Sasaeng..." "How could you Jungkook?!?" "I need some time.. I'm moving." "Were going to Busan too!" "I'm coming with you Y/N" "My love.." "Missing puzzle piece" holding hands with Irene.
~End of Flashback~

You sat there with the phone in your hand. "Uh..................................B-bye.." You hung up. Taehyung looked at you. "What was that for!?! I wanted to see how this went!" He whined. You couldn't hear him. You held your phone to your chest. Your heart beated faster. "This can't happen agian. I dont want this to happen agian." Taehyung looked at you. " At least not today, right?" You looked at him. "I dont ant my heart to break agian. I dont want to feel used and hurt agian. I dont feel weak anymore. Like how I use to feel. Goodbyes are even more painful." He looked at you. "Did he really hurt you that bad?"

"Am I not supposed to feel anything? Do I just let it go automatically when it feels like someone constantly runs your body over a thousand times? Do I just rub it off!?!" Taehyung looked at you. "No.. you dont, but you talk it out. You figure it out. You stand up and face your fears, you dont run from them." You started to cry. Feeling tears falling off your cheeks. "How do I figure this out?" Taehyung rubbed your tears off. "First you wash your face then we could talk about this." 

You shook your head going to the bathroom You looked yourself in the mirrior. "Dont worry Y/N this will be over soon." You got out of the bathroom looking at Taehyung talking to Jungkook on your phone. "Taehyung-hyung! I miss you! Why dont you ever come by?" Taehyung looked at you, handing you the phone. "Because I dont want to be alone.." Jungkook paused a bit by hearing your voice agian. " I miss you Y/-" ACHOO!! You looked at Taehyung who sneezed before you could say something to Jungkook. 

"Y/N your living with Taehyung?" You smiled by his sudden question. "Yes." You could Jimin whispering to Jungkook. "Make a move before I do!" Jungkook moved the phone. "HYUNG!!" You could hear Jungkook scratching the back of his neck. "Y/......... Y/N would you like to go on a date with me for valentine?" You gulped. Taehyung smiled so much, he kept on pushing you to go on the date. "That fast?" Jungkook didint respond back for while. "We've known eachother for years so I thought this would be fine?" You looked at Taehyung. "O- okay..."

You went to your room. Getting changed. "What should I wear?" You looked through your closet. "There is nothing.." You looked even more, not knowing that you took everything out of your closet. "Oops.." 

You put on light blue high heels and headed to the bathrrom

You put on light blue high heels and headed to the bathrrom. You checked your phone. One message from Jimin😚Chimchim

Jimin😚Chimchim: Pick you up at 9:00.. Okay love? 

You blushed at the message. "Does Jungkook actually love me?" You put your heels back on and decided to wear flats instead because your feet was already starting to hurt. You got out from the bathroom and your bedroom. Then you left the house, looking for Jungkook. "Jungkook?" He never came. So you went to thier house instead. You knocked on thier door. "Jungkook?" As the door slowly opened. 

A/N:
I hope you guys love this chapter and this story! I'm trying my best to make this story GREAT! I hope you love this cliff hanger... 😏 And I hope you keep loving my stories! Sorry I haven't been updating in a while! FIGHTING!! ✊👊