chapter 1

Hi people this is my first boyxboy book so bare with me on this please

Robins pov

it was ok there are no missions so far. Right now I am watching a movie with Wally ,Artamis ,superboy , miss m and kaldur. The movie is a scary movie it's called Don't Breath. ( IDK what it's about I'm guessing ) We are in the middle of the movie and already the girls are cuddling up to there boyfriends. Miss m with superboy and Artemis with Wally. Me and Wally are best friends, we tell each other every thing but this one. You see I have a thing for Wally. Yes i'm gay, don't judge me but he doesn't know that, but when I look at Wally I see his very red hair just like his kf outfit , his beautiful green eyes ,his freckles on his cheeks and noise and I just can't help but look at him, but one thing I know is that he's not gay. I mean he has Artemis. Then I hear batman's voice over the speakers in the cave so we paused the movie to go to batman and by the look of it we have a mission. Once we got there batman put a picture up on the screen and it was of me. The other me, the Dick Grayson me "Anyone know him?" said batman. "Yeah his name is Dick Grayson. He goes to Gotham Academy. Also son of Bruce Wayne" said Artemis. I know Artemis goes to my school but it shocked me that she knew my name "How do you Dick Grayson? Do you go to that school?" I said putting her on the spot and she was shocked by me saying that "What are you saying rob? Everyone knows that she lives in Star city with green arrow." said Wally. I don't like when Wally takes her side. I've know him for so long since I was 13 and he was 16. "Why are you taking her side?" I said with anger. "Robin I am not taking Artemis's side over you." "ROBIN, KID FLASH stop it now." said batman. After that we stopped "Now I have a mission and Robin is out because we have another thing to do. The rest of you are going to get your things and go to the wayn manner at 6 sharp don't be late." And everyone shook their heads then when me and batman go to the zadda tubes. Wally super speeds over to me and he was about to say something but I cut him off and said "I don't want to hear it just me alone ok Wally." Then I transported to the batcave. "Why were you so mean to Wally? He is your best friend/ brother." said Burse "I don't know? Oh what, maybe because hes takes Artemis side over me every time her and I get into a fight. I know they're a thing but I new him longer then her." I said getting really mad at her "Well Dick, I'm sorry your going to have to deal with it." He said to me. "Why am I getting threaten by someone a bad thing." I said to him hoping he might have a good question. "Look, if you were being threatened as Robin then yes I wouldn't mind but you know that the Dick Grayson said can't fight someone like you, right?" He said and I nodded my head and went to my room to changed. I was wearing my white button up shirt, blue jeans and my white shoes. Then I look at my clock by my bed and it says 5:55 so I leave my room and head to the kitchen to get water because I'm thirsty. Then I bringing it with me to the living room and waited because they will be there soon. Only one person knows who i am and that is Artemis minus the gay part. Ugh! I can already tell myself that its going to be a long 'mission.'