Chapter 6

??????'s Pov
My plain is working. Soon after this Dick Grayson will think I'm his dad. Then leave batman and the others and come join me and the others. So Bruce Wayne you better watch what your doing  from now on. Hahahahahahhahahahaha *evil laugh*
Wally's pov
* on the phone with Batman* 
Me : Batman i need to ask you something its about Dick.
Batman: What's wrong with Grayson?
'Should I tell him the truth or no. No i dont think it's a good idea.'
Me: Thats the thing I dont know we were talking. Then he felt pain in his stomach. Then past out cold.
Batman: I'll be on my way stay there Wally.
Me: yes Bruce.  
Then I hung up the phone. Hope he wont get mad at me for saying his first name.
Batmans's pov
He said Bruce, Dick told Wally my real name. But why, unless Dick told Wally he's Robin. Why would Dick tel- it was bound to happen sooner or later. But he said Dick's stomach was hurting. Oh no he's going after Dick. NOW. I have to tell the team that he's on the move. Right away! 
*On the phone with Alfred*
Alfred:Yes master Bruce
Me: Tell the team he's on the move
Alfred: Right away sir
Then I hung up hope I make it in time.
Wally's pov
* big living room*
"Master Wally." Said someone I looked and it was Alfred " yes Alfred what is it ?" I said to him" I looked up something like this.  The person who did this to Richard the spell and be broken by a kiss of his loved/loves ones. But only one person can do that and its master Bruce." Said Alfred and everyone's faces were sad." What if we can't do that then what ?" Said Miss M " Then that guy who did tjis will take him maybe for good." Said Artemis. I don't believe her. Then Batman came in to room. "All of you get ready to fight. Wally stay with Dick make sure they dont take him." He said and I nodded and everyome got changed " Wally he told you about me and him. Why?" I looked down at the floor and back at him and Alfred " Because he loves me and he wonted me to know about him being Robin." He looked at me and said " What do you mean he loves you?" He said then he got closer to me and Alfred said " Young master Richard is in love with Wally." Then it hit me " Alfred you said someine he loved/ loves can break it then let me try." Then Bruce looked at Alfred and then back at me " What is he taking about Alfred?" Said Bruce " I looked up the spell only a person who he loves/ loved can break it. The spell I thought it would  be you because you wont let him date anyone." Said Alfred. Then evryone came back with their suit on." Everyone thats not Wally come with me." Said Batman and they did." Alfred you would let me. Right." I said to him " Yes Wally i would but its not my call its Bruce's. Its up to him when it comes to things like this. I have not control over it." After that my heart sank how can we break it if Bruce wont let me do it. And he cant because hes trying to save him by fighting with the enemy. That's wants to control him in the first place. But i have to follow his orders. He's the boss after all I just have to do what he says even if i dont wont to. This day justs keeps getting dad and dad evry second. Looks like we aren't going to school today.