chapter 5

Dicks pov
I was crying so badly right now. I wished this never happened. The team coming here, I wish I never said anything to her about who I was , I wish I was dead so I dont have to put with Danny. But I can't. I have to live for my dad, Wally, Mgann, and the rest of the team. It wouldnt be fair to Wally. I just got him and he just got me. I cant do that to him and I made a promise to my real mom and dad that I would live for them. Be someone then i hear a knock. "What? Go away. I dont wont to see anyone at this moment." Then I hear the door nob move. Then I remember that I forgot to lock it. Then it gets wider and it was Wally. He looked at me, seeing me crying. He got closer to me and huged me like he was goimg to lose me and this was the last time he was going to see me. "Hey please dont cry. Dick be strong, Robin is strong for me." He said. "Ok." I said with tears still falling from my face. Then he kissed my lips and I kissed back. "I know what your going through. Let me help you. You know I care about you and I don't want you to get hurt." I stopped crying after a minute. I looked at Wally and went to the other side of my room. Then said "Would you get mad if I say that I want to." "You want to die so you can stop being bullied. I'm I right." said Wally for me. So I nodded my head. "Dick, I know what your going through. Before I met you I would get bullied alot." Then he paused for a bit. I feel bad that he got bullied and i didnt know back then about it. "Then you came and changed that. I became not just a nerd but i used a small amout of my speed to beat all the other jocks. Then when i did it all stop. They stoped bulling me but i never stop being myself after that. I was still very smart and the only two  sports I ever played long distance running and track ." He said I looked at him and now I need to know if he thought the same thing as I do. "Wally? Did you ever think of killing yourself like I just did?" And he nodded his head. "So many times but then I met you and you helped. Even if you didn't know you were doing so." Then he started to cry no it's my turn to hug him. So I did and when I did he put both arms around me and cried harder. Just like I did to him just a minute or two ago. "Wally, it's okay. Thats over now, dont worry about it. You'r going to be fine. I'm right here for you just like your here for me." Then he started to stop. "I'm sorry Dick I didn't mean to cry." I looked at him and went on my tipy toes to try to get close to him but I came in short sorry I came in way to short. But he came the rest of the way and we kissed. But then I felt something inside of me but not in a good way it felt bad so I let go of the kiss. But I was still hurting it hurt so bad I yelled "Aaaaaaagggggghhhhhhh." And I feel to the ground. Then superboy came in the room i think he heard me and said to Wally. "What happened to him?" Then Wally looked down at me I was still in pain holding my stomach. "I don't know we were just talking then he yelled in pain." "So you dont know whats going on." He said and Wally nodded his head yes. Then superboy went to me then tryed to pick me up. But then i yelled louder ansmd this time everyone came and Artemis said "What happened to Dick?" She then looked at Wally. "I-i- i dont know." Then Mgann looked at me and lifted me up using her powers." Someone call Batman i think he should know about this. It might be the people who are after him." Said Kalder. "I'll do it. I was the one with him when it happened. I'll tell Batman about this." Wally said and everyone nodded their heads. Then everything went black after that.