~Pheonix Drop Neighborhood~

-This has been reread & revised:^)-

"Hello Donna, it's nice to see you!" Irene said sweetly.

(Irene=Aphmau's Mother
Btw Donna is 14 years old and Aphmau is a 1 year old)

"Hello Irene! Isn't Aphmau just adorable." Donna said as she stepped inside the house.

"She is! Anyways Donna, we were going to go to the meadow, want to come?"

"Of Course! I'll get a basket and blanket! I'll take Aphmau with me. Come on Aphmau!"

"YAY!" Aphmau yells, going up the stairs with Donna.

The door was suddenly smashed, Irene standing there in shock.

"Hehe, you must be Irene, right? Well, it's time to come with me Princess..." The unknown man said he grabbed Irene by the wrists.

"LET ME GO YOU FOOL! GET OUT! WHO ARE YOU AND WHO SENT YOU HERE YOU STUPID SHADOW NIGHT" Irene screamed, attempting over and over to exit his grip.

"That's none of your business... all you need to know is Shad wants you."

"...Shad? WHAT DOES HE WANT!"

"He wants you... TO BE DEAD"

"LET GO OF HER!" Donna screamed at the unknown man in pure anger. She saw Aphmau try to go down the steps and immediately picked her up. "NO APH STOP! DONT LOOK AT HIM!"

The man chuckled. "Hehe is this you daughter Irene? WE'LL JUST HAVE TO KILL HER TOO!" He screamed.

Irene lied. "No! My daughter is somewhere safe AWAY FROM SHADOW NIGHTS LIKE YOU!" She yelled back.

"Oh...Okay then well then...OH WHATS THAT OVER THERE!"

Everyone turned their head. Foolish Mistake. Thay was jusg enough time for the mysterious man to stab Irene, immediately breaking into laughter. Irene fell into his arms, her lifelessbody now being carried by his dirty hands.

"This all I wanted, thanks for falling right into that stupid trap, GOODBYE." And with that, the man disappeared with Irene.

Donna broke into tears. "D-Don't worry Aphmau! I'LL PROTECT YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND LIFE!" She tried to comfort herself but it only made her cry even more. "Why? Why did it have to be Irene... w-why?"