~At School Part One~

After Aphmau and Gene said goodbye to each other, Aphmau went to her locker and saw Laurance.

Aphmau smiled as she neared the taller male. "Hey Laurance!"

"Hey Aph!" Laurance grinned as he brought her into a hug.

She giggled. "Where were you this morning?"

"Oh..." He stuttered, "Y-yeah I'm really sorry I couldn't walk you to school today! I got up late...  A-anyways did you get here alone?"

Aphmau was stuttering now too, wanting to avoid telling him how she got to school. She knew she would have to tell him eventually and decided to tell him the truth. "I uh... I walked with G-Gene..." A blush immediately spread across her face, the thought of Gene making butterflies stir in her stomach. She mentally slapped herself, knowing that thinking of Gene is wrong. 

Laurance's face changed, his mood saddening. "O-Oh.. Gene? At least you got here safely. W-well, I guess I should get going, I'll see you at lunch, okay?" He noticed Aphmu's shy aura and burning face. "Aph, you okay?" He self-consciously placed his hand on her cheek, their faces inches away. Although he was tempted, he refrained himself from leaning in any closer. 

Aphmau yelped, her eyes taking notice of Laurance's perfect facial features. Her blush reddened as thoughts of how cute the person in front of her was in that moment. She slowly came back into reality, stuttering out a response. "Uh... Y-yeah, I'm okay."

Laurance stepped back, scratching the back of his head. "Good, I was worried. I'll get going then, see ya, okay?" He smiled as he turned around to walk off into the building. 

Aphmau smiled, waving goodbye. "O-Okay! Bye!" Her mind pondered, thoughts of both males fluttering in her mind. 

Aphmau walked away to head inside. Someone eventually came out from around the corner...

Gene emerged from behind, an angry expression on his face."Grr...Laurance always gets in the way of everything...Ugh she probably doesn't even like me back...That's for sure..." Gene walked away, heading into the building slowly after.