Needed Intros and Confirmed Suspicions

note: italics means the shinobis are speaking japanese. also, there's a convenient plothole in which naruto and friends already know english.

______________________________

Hermione gasped, as she remembered something from her Grade 7 History book (light reading during the summer, mind you). She grasped the thought in her mind, trying to turn that vague fact into something more info-loaded.

As Hermione tried to remember what she read, Umbridge was sputtering in rage and in fear. She would've succeeded in exploding from the sheer amount of it present in her face if a giant dog didn't bark in her face.

A boy with short brown hair looked over at the dog and talked back to it, "Hmm?" Then, he snickered.

With the entire Grand Hall stunned into silence, all of the students heard his apparent conversation in a foreign language usually not heard in London.

"Akamaru, that's a person. Not a toad."

Then, he turned to the only boy with blonde hair, "Hey, Naruto. You sure that 'person' over there wearing pink isn't from Mt. Myokubo?"

'So, the dog must be Akamaru and the blonde boy must be named Naruto,' Hermione observed.

The blonde male, now identified as Naruto, looked over to what his friend pointed at and snickered back at him,"Nah. Even Gamakichi looks better than her."

Umbridge had reached the point where she started doing her annoying ''hem, hem.''

"Excuse me. But I am a official representative from the Ministry of Magic. Who are you and how did you get here? Hogwarts has a anti-apparent charm set here to prevent this exact situation from happening."

Sakura sighed.

The immature ones -Naruto, Kiba, and Chouji- flew past the words and just focused on the word ''Hogwarts''.

They backed away from their serious team mates and went into a corner to laugh it out. Still, the rest of their friends all being shinobi with trained senses, they can still easily easily hear what they said.

"Hogwarts."

"I know, right? Sounds lame for a school."

"Sounds like a sick pig. I wouldn't even put it on the BBQ grill, even if they offered it to me for free."

While they conferred on the name of the place they were now in, the old man with a really long beard wearing a dress stepped up to them.

"Who might you all be?"

Naruto, never missing his chance to introduce himself being the future Hokage, bounded forward.

"Uzumaki Naruto, future Hokage!"

"Idiot Naruto! They're speaking English, so given name first THEN clan name."

"Sakura-chan, I'm sorry so please don't hit me! Sorry about that, my name is Naruto Uzumaki! Man, foreign nations are so weird."

The moment Hermione and the older Ravenclaws heard the term 'Hokage', all snapped open their History textbooks to scan the context.

If they had recalled correctly, a 'Hokage' was a the name of a leader of a ninja village, Konohagakure, in the Hidden Continents. If so, then that means they were all shinobi and kunoichi! This could be their first meeting since 1650, when they all isolated themselves away on a island.

Prof. Dumbledore acknowledged Naruto's outburst of a reply, then indicated the rest of his group to introduce themselves:

Blonde-Going-Platinum Girl was wary, but went first, "Ino Yamanaka."

Pineapple Head yawned to lessen tensions, "Shikamaru Nara...how troublesome."

Pinkie cleared her throat before announcing, "Sakura Haruno, sir."

Emo #1 stared at the wizened man before giving his name, "Sasuke Uchiha...sir."

'Fattie' looked at the long tables with interest, "Chouji Akimichi, sir. Do you have any food?"

Emo #2 quietly introduced himself, "Shino Aburame."

Boy-with-Red-Triangles and his dog grinned, "Kiba Inuzuka and my trusty dog, Akamaru (Say hi, boy!)"

The dog, now known as Akamaru, gave a giant bark in greeting while wagging his tail.

Then two, who appeared to be blind with their colorless pupils, stepped up. Perhaps they were related?

"Hinata Hyuuga, sir."

"Please to meet you, sir. I am Neji Hyuuga, Hinata-sama's cousin." Confirmation of familial relations, then.

Chinese-Bun Girl, clutching a scroll, hardened her gaze before saying, "I'm Tenten. No last name." Hermione surmised her to be a orphan of some sort.

White-Pasty Dude, "I'm Sai." His introduction was surprisingly short, and to the point.

Green-Spandex Guy, "I am the youthful green beast of Konoha, Rock Lee!"

The guy who just went said 'Konoha'; Hermione wondered if it was short for Konohagakure in the Hidden Shinobi Nations.

Anyway, it only confirmed their suspicions: the group of 13 were somewhere affiliated with long-lost Shinobi Nation.

Problem was now, how did they get here? And how are they going to deal with them?

Sakura leaned over to Shikamaru, "So...what do we do now?"

Shikamaru shrugged, even he didn't know what was their next move. From preparing to fight Jyuubi to being placed in a new place, who would know what to do next?

However, if they made the first move and attacked them, he wasn't going to hold back on them to ensure his friends' survival.