Ninjas and the Order of the Phoenix

The ninjas all trooped into the kitchen, keeping silent as they all sensed the tense mood hanging above them.

They all felt the heavy scrutinizing gazes settling upon them.

3 Hours Earlier...

Hermione and Harry raced to Dumbledore.

As they drew nearer, Harry semi-yelled out the password, "Lemon Sherbet!"

The gargoyle obliged and jumped away from the spiraling staircase that led to the Headmaster's office.

Taking the stairs two at a time, Hermione and Harry quickly rapped on the door twice before 'slamming' it open just as Dumbledore said, "Come in."

Out of breath, the pair took a moment to catch their breaths before Harry spoke.

"Professor, could we let the ninjas come over to You-Know-Where for their very first Christmas?"

Hermione nodded in agreement, "Besides, seeing their home is currently at war and that it's behind a impenetrable shield, they have nowhere to go."

Dumbledore considered their words, "Yes, it is a wise choice. I believe our guests are good secret keepers and will not give out the information."

Harry was delighted.

Dumbledore directed his attention to Hermione, "Prepare the slip of paper for them in kanji, please. You know what to do, Hermione."

Hermione grinned, "Of course, Headmaster."

Then the two left his office, softly closing the door after them.

Dumbledore smiled; he could hear the fast and excited thumps the two Gryffindors' feet made as they descended down the stairs.

Present Time...

Molly Weasley was currently scurring about in the kitchen, waving her wand around as multiple silvery wispy animals were created.

She told all of them the same thing, "Summon the Order of the Phoenix."

The ninjas were all baffled. Summon who? If it was summoning, why wasn't she biting her thumbs?

But apparently, the wispy animals knew what she meant.

They disappeared and moments later, wizards of all type wearing bizarre robelike-dresses suddenly appeared.

The ninjas were startled at the sudden appearance of people who used the apprently common teleporting jutsu they insisted on calling 'apparating.'

11 strange wizards and Dumbledore gathered. They all stared at the extra group of adolescents as they took their seats in the kitchen table, some observing the foreign-looking youths as the rest looked towards Dumbledore for an explanation.

In turn, the ninjas observed the strange group gathered.

One was missing most of his face with a odd eyeball whizzing about in its socket, one appeared to be a hobo, four of them had flaming red hair who seems to bear a striking similarity to Ron, one had bright fluorescent pink hair akin to Sakura's, one had greasy raven hair (Kiba realized it was beak-nosed Snape from the academy), another had silvery waist-length hair with beautiful delicate features, one man appeared to be tired and worn out, while yet another was a buff, broad-shouldered wizard.

Dumbledore was calm and collected, muttering to himself as he prepared tea for everyone.

All of a sudden, he looked up to Molly.

"Have you Imperturbed the kitchen yet, Molly? Can't let your Mr. and Mr. Weasley eavesdropping on our meeting."

Molly Weasley, now revealed to the ninjas as the mother of all the Weasley children they knew, nodded and went off to the door to cast the said-charm.