The Return of Camilla pt.2

Hakeem POV

Hakeem POV

As I was getting out of the shower I heard a knock at the door. I looked through the peephole and smiled and opened the door.

Me: Hey *I smile at Angel and let her in*

Angel: Hey *puts her stuff down and runs her fingers through her hair*

I noticed that she's a little stressed and I grabbed her hand and lead her over to my pool table and lift her up to sit on it. She's wearing a gray glittery skirt and black tee with a crown on it by the way. She lays down and kicks off her shoes. I hop up on the table after I put on a pair of shorts and laid down beside her as I looked at her.

Me: So what's got you so stressed out?

Angel: *Looks at me* Do you know a lady named Camilla?

Me: *Lays on my side* Yeah I used to date her and she went M.I.A on me. Why?

Angel: She showed up at Empire today wanting to see you

Me: Hey don't worry about it, whatever I did with Camilla is in the past...You're my priority right now alright *Kisses her neck*

Angel: *Pulls away & looks at me* You swear?

Me: I swear and I promise *crosses my heart*

Angel: Ok then I'm just checking because I would have to drag her if she talks about me again

Me: *Looks at her* wait she talked bout you?

Angel: *Shrugs shoulders* Yeah but don't worry about it.

Me: You sure? *Kisses her neck*

Angel: *bites her bottom lip* Y-yeah I'm sure *kisses me*

Me: *Kisses back until I heard knocking on the door* *pulls away & groans* Hold on *Gets up and goes answers the door* What are you doing here?

Camilla: Well it's nice to see you too Hakeem *Smiles & walks in*

Me: I wish I could say the same for you...what do you want Camilla? *Looks at her*

Camilla: I want you back.. we can be just like we used to be *Wraps her arms around me and tries to kiss me but I pull away*

Me: No Camilla...We're not going to work out and I'm in love with someone else.

Angel POV

I sat up listening to the convo between Hakeem and Camilla. This lady just don't give up does she? I jumped down from the table and stand on the other side of the wall so they wouldn't notice me eavesdropping on their conversation.

Camilla: So who's the other woman?

Hakeem: I don't have to answer you... But what you need to do is leave *crosses his arms over his chest*

Camilla: *Smirks* You're not going to get rid of me that easy Hakeem *steps closer to him*

Me: *Comes out* You clearly don't understand the word leave miss cougar lady...He said leave why are you still here?

Camilla: Because I'm not going anywhere until I get what I want and that is Hakeem

I sucked my teeth.

Me: Ok *Charges at her but Hakeem grabs me*

Hakeem: *Holds me tight* Camilla LEAVE NOW!

Camilla: *smiles* Gladly...but just so you know this isn't the last time you'll see me *Leaves*

I calm down

Hakeem: You good?

Me: Yeah let me go

Hakeem: *Lets go* You can't be letting her get to you like that

Me: I know *Looks down*

Hakeem: *Kisses me & hugs me* Calm down ok

Me: ok  *hugs him back*

Ok you guys what do you think going to happen next?

Do you think Camilla will return?

Tell me your thoughts :):):):)