Lusciouses Revenge

Luscious POV

Luscious POV

I was so angry as I was driving. If there's one thing you don't do is mess with a mans family and definitely not the Lyon family. I pulled up to the hotel & asked the hotel manager for Camillas room, He wouldn't allow it. But after a little "persuasion" (Threatened with gun), The manager gave him the room number. When I got to the room,I had a gun in my hand as waited for Her (He's wearing gloves btw).

Camilla: *Comes in* How the hell did you get in?

Me: I have my ways just like you. *Stands up* Look I understand that your in love with my son, But you stabbing my daughter is another thing.

Camilla: He was supposed to be mine!

Me: But he's not now is he?!

Camilla got quiet

Me: Now you know you stabbing someone could possibly lead you to end up in jail and *chuckles* hell I could've called the cops right then and there. But you know what that would be too easy.

Camilla: So what are you going to do *smirks* try to bribe me into turning myself in?

Me: No *holds up the gun* I'll just shoot you

Camilla: And Why is that ? *stares at him*

Me: Then you're looking at jail time then sweetheart and I'm pretty sure you won't survive in that hell hole...So if I was you I'll choose wisely *Looks at her*

Camilla stares at me for a moment

Camilla: then I should I choose my faith. shoot me

I watched as Camilla got on her knees. When she did, I didn't think and I shot her twice.

Me: Don't mess with the Lyon family b**ch *I put the gun in my coat pocket and walk out of the room*

Now that that's taking care of and over with it's time to book more shows. No one messes with my family. I walk out of the hotel like nothing never ever happened, Got into my car and drove back home. When I walked in Cookie came up to me.

Cookie: Everything taken care of?

Me: Yeah..Where's everybody?

Cookie: Asleep...Well I'm going home *Grabs her purse*

Me: Cookie

Cookie: What Luscious?

Me: Thank you

Cookie: *smiles and Leaves*

I go upstairs and see Angel and Hakeem asleep. I stand in the doorway

What's going to happen next?

Will Angel get better soon?

comment plzzz :):):)