Poison.

I landed and stumbled along. Cole ran out the door to me. "What happened?" He asked. I fell to the ground. "M-My back. It's Positioned." I said trying my best to keep my eyes open. He lifted me up and carried me to my bed. Everyone surrounded me. Wu lifted up my shirt reveling the cracks on my back worse. He gently touched one. I pain shot through me. I screamed out . Startled, everyone came to me. "Blake said I'm going to die." I said quietly.
"We won't let you die." Kai said. I felt dizzy and in pain. I leaned over the side of my bed and threw up. It was so unexpected. "What are we going to do?" Lloyd asked.
"We can't just stand by and watch her die." Jay said. I wobbled up. I quickly took a dagger and cut my arm. A mixture of Blood and Black stuff ran down my arm. "What was-" Zane began to say
"Nya. Bend the Poison out of me. You can bend water. Poison is like water. It's a liquid." I said flopping to my knees."
"I'm not good at my power yet." She said. "Please Nya, try it." I said then coughed up blood.
Nya came over to me and used her hands around. I could feel the blood moving around. It stung. My breathing became faster and I groaned every so often. Soon Nya was done. "I think I got it all." She said. I sighed in relief. "But the cracks are still there." Cole said I turned to them. There faces were the look of concern.
"What is it?" I asked
"Your face, it's broken." Kai said handing me a mirror

Cracks ran along my face and down my neck

Cracks ran along my face and down my neck. I gasped. "I'm Broken." I said. Doll. That's all I could think. "I know I am broken. I have been my whole life. Now it's showing physically... All this pain. I don't think-"
"No" Lloyd said.
"What?"
"You may be broken but your one of us."
"I know. I am..." I said I didn't know what to say. I stood up.
"I know that I am broken, but that doesn't mean I'm not strong. Everything I have been through will make me stronger. I've learned that there are 4 stronger words than 'I love you' It's 'I'm here for you' and that's what you all have done for me. I can't change my past, but I can change what happens now. I am a ninja and a ninja never quits!" I said. My body felt weird. I started to glow. "She unlocked her true potential! Her past was holding her back!" Zane said I went back down. I looked at my body. The cracks were gone. I smiled. They all came up to me and hugged me.
"Thank you all." I said.