together again

Snow surrounded me. It was at that moment I realized I will be alone for my life from the stupid mistakes I made. I stopped and started to cry. I hate crying it makes me feel weak. I stood in the snow crying my eyes out. "I'm so stupid." I said to myself. I buried my face into my hands. I heard footsteps coming my way. I didn't care. Arms wrapped around me.
"Don't cry. Please don't cry Flower." That voice. It sounds like, I looked up to see Cole. His eyes filled with tears. I wrapped my arms around him. "Cole." I said crying into his chest. "I-I'm sorry *Hic* I left you!" I cried. Cole stroked my hair. "I never forgot about you. Your all I thought about." Cole said. "I forgive you." Cole said. That made me cry even harder. "I promise never to leave your side ever again!" I said tears streaked my cheeks. Cole lifted my head and pressed his lips against mine.

 Cole lifted my head and pressed his lips against mine

I kissed him back. He had cold, soft lips. He let me go.
"I won't ever let you go." he said to me and held my hand as we walked to his motorcycle.
"Since when did you have a motorcycle?" I asked him. He smiled helping me on the bike.
"I stole it to get to you faster." he said getting on the bike. I wrapped my arms around his waist. He put his helmet on my head and we drove off. "Where are we going?" I asked him.
"I have a place in mind." he said. He took me to a village. It had a hotel. We stopped at the front and parked the motorcycle in the front. I looked at him "Were not gonna.. Y'know" I said to him blushing. She smiled and nodded his head. "Don't worry I will get a room with 2 beds." he said opening the door for me. The front room smelt of candles. Like good smelling candles. There was a tall man at the desk. He was dressed nice and had a mustache. He smiled at us.
"Hello you two! What can I do for you?" he asked.
"Can we get a room with 2 beds." Cole asked. Cole handed the man some money. "sir your $5 off. But if you two are out of the room by 8am I will be fine with that." the man said to Cole. Cole looked at me. I nodded. "We will take it."

me and Cole walked to our room. I didn't bother taking off my outfit. I flopped onto a bed and fell right asleep.

Raven was being burned right in front of me. I screamed at ran towards her. It was too late. Raven was just ashes.

I woke up screaming and crying at the same time. I was breathing heavy. MY body was shaking in fear. I looked over at Cole who was across from me. "You ok?" he asked me quietly. I nodded. "Just a dream." I said. I slipped out of bed and into Coles bed. He wrapped his arms around me. "How can I touch you even though I am a ghost?" he asked gently."I put a spell on myself. I had a chance at turning myself to a ghost but that was a risk I was willing to take. Now I can touch you without putting my hand through you." I said to him. "I regret turning into a ghost I would imagine I am pretty cold." he said to me. "You are but I have been in colder." I said. "Maybe there is a way to make you alive again." "I doubt it." he said shrugging. I pecked his cheek and fell asleep.

I couldn't fall asleep so i got into my back back and I read all the magic books I had about bringing someone back. I found something. It was a spell how to bring someone back or make them alive again. Perfect! I started to reading and praticing the spell. Not on anyone just whispering to myself. My watch started to blink that means Raven needs me. I went over to Cole and shook. He grunted "What?"
"Raven needs us."
"At 4 in the morning?" he asked
"I guess its important." I said to him. He sighed go tout of bed and we were out of there in a few minutes. We left the keys and was on our way to Raven.