How many times did Snape protect Harry?

Total 11 times
1) Snape does an incantation ( counter curse ) during the first ever quidditch match, saving Harry from Quirrell who was trying to jinx the broom.He referees the next match to prevent Quirrell from trying any more shenanigans ( He has NEVER done that before or since ).

2) It was Snape who showed Harry theExpelliarmus ( Disarming Charm ) while duelling with Lockhart, which Harry then adopts as his signature spell.

3) Snape uses Vipera Evanesca to make the snake conjured by Malfoy to disappear, because he thinks it's trying to hurt Harry.

4) Snape, who thought Sirius was trying to kill Harry, captured him at the Shrieking Shack and turned him over to the Ministry of Magic.

5) Snape, realising that Lupin didn't take his Wolfsbane Potion, ran after the trio. He protected them from the werewolf, even though he had a nasty experience with one ( Lupin ) when he was a teenager.

6) Snape 'tries' to teach Harry Occlumency, giving important and honest advices so that he can protect his mind from Voldy the Baddie.

7) Snape gives a fake portion when Umbridge asks for Veritaserum ( which Harry didn't take anyways ), and withheld further assistance when she asks for more.

8) When Harry says "He's got Padfoot", Snape brushes it off like it means nothing so that Umbridge wont dig her nose further. When Harry didn't return from the forest with Umbridge, he suspected he was going to the Ministry of Magic to save Sirius. It was him who alerted The Order and he himself went into the forest in search of Harry.

9) He stops Bellatrix from cursing Harry ( outside Hagrid's Hut ) by reminding them that only Voldy the Baddie decides what is to be done with him.

10) Snape is the one who suggests the use decoys while transferring Harry to the Burrow

11) While guiding Harry to the Sword of Gryffindor, he made sure Ron saved Harry from the lake before fleeing the spot.

In his dying memory, he is clearly disgusted at Dumblydory for raising Harry as a lab for slaughter.

He was the only one who didn't turn a blind eye towards harry's lack of academic discipline.

He never deflected back to The Dark Side even though everyone around him were.