Episode One

It was pitch black at first, you could have described it as completely closing your eyes. But actually small white sparks appear and you could see the stars shining brightly in the darkness of space.

There were planets in the distance. Earth was the nearest when suddenly a bright light came zooming towards it. The light then stopped and looked onto the surface of the earth.

There were green lands and blue oceans, it was beautiful even from the distance. Now the light knew it had to defend this planet from them.

It was late, others had already arrived at the planet and probably already chosen their own partners. Traveling through space really took time. But it didn't matter now. It looked for some life forms and then went down to earth. To a land on the southeast of Asia, A land called Malaysia.

"Who would have believed, that there was a great mystery behind street racing

"Who would have believed, that there was a great mystery behind street racing......"
__________________________________

"Cars...." He was sitting in a room. There book on the table that was about sports cars, every page there would be information and pictures about a certain one. The reader was 17 years old Louis. He had black hair and purple eyes. He wore a black shirt, covered by a white hoodie. Also around his neck was a gold necklace, a lucky charm he had as a present on his 14th birthday.

 Also around his neck was a gold necklace, a lucky charm he had as a present on his 14th birthday

He was very adventurous and he knew that one day he'll be a racer. Well, every boy should have a dream.

"All these cars it just so awesome!!!" He mumbled, "I just wish I could ride one of them one day..."

"You could." Said a female voice beside him.

"Really...GWAAHH!" Louis turned to see his teacher.

"You could if you pay more attention to class Louis Flash!" The class's homeroom teacher, Mrs. rose roared at him. "I'll be keeping this book until the end of the class."

"Aww man...." Louis mumbled as the rest of the class roared with laughter.

"Oh Louis..." whispered the girl sitting beside his desk.
___________________________________
Elemental Drifters: First stage
Awakening