Episode Ten

It was in the evening, with the sun slowly setting. There were two kids, a boy and a girl in the playground. There wasn't a parent in sight, they had come alone.

"We would always be together no matter what!" The girl with blonde hair raised her pinky finger to a promise. The boy with brown hair smiled, he lifts his finger and they both agreed in promise.

"Pinky swear?"

"Pinky swear."

Rachel: "Gwwahhh!!"

Rachel woke up from her bed with cold sweat and her hair in a mess. She checked her surroundings, she was in her own room.

"Jeez." She had a slight headache. It was weird, she had that same dream again. She did some research about dreams the previous day. It said to be impossible to have the same dream twice or more. If it does happen, it is considered to be a memory. But she couldn't remember much from her childhood past. Judging from the girl's blonde hair in her dreams, it would be herself. However, she wondered who was that boy. And where was that mysterious playground?

"Sweetie come down downstairs and have breakfast! Get ready for school!" Her mom told her downstairs.

"Ok, mom!"

Rachel looked at the time, it was already 7 a.m. So she got off her bed to get ready for school.
_________________________________________
Episode Ten~The Fall of The Fire Element

*Ring!!*

The school bells rang, signaling that class was about to start. Rachel was almost late when she ran to the school gates.

"Damn I shouldn't have wasted so much time to put on the red ribbons on my hair!" She cursed. Her blonde hair swung around as she ran.

Rachel got into her classroom just in time. She was exhausted from all the running. She sank on her desk, breathing heavily.

"Just in time............... Eh?"

She got a glance of Louis and Joel talking away. She starts to stare at Joel, admiring him. She did have a crush on that new kid. She agreed JL was cool, but she felt that Joel was more handsome.

"Pinky swear."

The dream Rachel had suddenly replayed itself in her head. She tries to snap out of it.

Then, Joel noticed someone staring at him, he turns and saw Rachel who turns away, blushing.

Joel: "Hmmm?"
_________________________________________
"Alright, class, I need to take your attendance." The class's homeroom teacher, Mrs. rose annouced.

"Tom?"

"Present!"

"Paul?"

"Here!"

"Louis?"

Louis: *raises his hand*

"Jack?" Mrs. Rose asked, but no one replies.

"He's absent teacher." A student told her. The class felt relieved. Jack was the class bully, he was loud, arrogant and always disruptive during class. However, today his desk was empty.

"Again, this is strange. He's been absent since Monday." The teacher began to worry. However, Louis, JL, and Joel was celebrating inside.

"Oh well, let's start with our lesson...." Then the teacher remembers something and turned her attention to Joel. "Oh, Joel could you see me after class, we need to discuss something."