Episode Four

Louis had never been so embarrassed in his life. Among all the mistakes he made, this was probably the worse.

He was that arrogant until he thought he could race a professional on a track that he even wasn't familiar with. Not knowing even the basis of drifting and just trying it out from the get go.

His Mercedes crashed along the corner, it had collided on the guardrail. There were marks on the side door. All a scar of his mistake. Mentally for him and physically for Mercy.

Suddenly, Louis saw two pairs of headlights in the distance. A sound of an engine roaring to him.

"Huh?"

Then he recognized the car. A blue R34 skyline GT-R. It slowed and stopped next to Louis. The windows lowered down revealing a blue haired teen.

"Man, they weren't kidding about another car crash! Are you hurt?" It was JL that just came back from his race to help him.

"Yeah, I'm ok."
___________________________________
(Back on the summit)

It was less crowded as before on the summit, many of the racers had called it a night and went back home. Joel was inspecting the Mercedes' engine with its hood up with Louis standing helplessly at the side, worried about Mercy's condition.

The brown hair finally looked up from the engine and multiple inspection throughout the car. He shook his head in disappointment.

"When you collided with the guardrail, you also damaged the suspension," Joel explained. "That'll be a big blow in your handling."

"Can it be fixed?" Louis asked, a desperate tone in his voice.

"Yeah...." Joel paused, unsure of how to answer it.

"......But it's gonna cost a lot." Joel continued which made Louis saddened again.

"It's all my fault.........." The hoodie sighed hopelessly.
___________________________________
Episode Four~Louis' mistake

(A few days later...)

".....now class, turn your textbooks to page 18 and read the text quietly. We'll discuss afterward." The teacher announced.

It was another Monday again and a schooling day for Louis. Everyone in the class seems to be in a cheerful mood except the hoodie who was gloomy throughout the whole lesson. That's when Rachel noticed his abnormal behavior.
___________________________________
(After school)

"So any luck?" Louis asked anxiously at the school gates. JL and Joel shook their heads.

"We used the library's computer to surfed the internet. The thing is, all the suspension replacements were just too expensive." Joel sighed.

"And let's not forget the repair fee too," JL added to make matters worse.

"Well, we need to leave early today. Let's come back tomorrow to sort this mess out." The two then turn and ran to their cars, waving Louis goodbye. He miserably waves back and walked home with his hoodie up and hands kept in it's pockets.

That's when someone tapped his right shoulder.

"Whoa!" Louis screams in shock. He turned around swiftly to see that it was only he's best friend Rachel.

"Hey, you don't have to scream like that!" She placed her hand on her chest. "I almost had a heart attack!!"

"And you don't have to sneak up on me like that!" Louis fired back. "Geez, couldn't you thought of a more pleasant approach?"