Jotaro Goes to McDonalds

hey guys. I'm Jotaro Kujo and I like dolphins. Today I'm gonna tell y'all about a little RUN INTO I had in Morioh with my man Josuke.

So we were walk in' down the street, right, and Josuke said, "hey man, wanna go to McDonald's?" Of course, I replied "hell yea!" and we headed down.

We go inside and inside we see something very interesting, at least to me. There was this guy sitting at one of the tables with this other guy, face to face. One of them was in his late 50's, and had white hair, and was overweight. The other had a beard and glasses; he was in his 30's. They were playing a card game; I couldn't tell what it was because of their distance, but they looked very into it. The youngest of the two swipes his hands forward and pulls all the cards into him and puts them together to shuffle them.

Of course, knowing that kiddo Josuke, he walks over there and asks, "What're y'all playin'?" The old guy looks at him intensely. "We are playing double solitaire," he replies. "Wanna join us and play quadruple solitaire?"
"The hella is that?" Josuke says. "How is that even done? I mean, I know it's a game, but how can you possibly compete against each other?"

I think that double solitaire is the stupidest crap you can do with a card game because it makes no damn sense. It isn't competitive at all and you can't bet on it. I of course, mention this, and suggest we play Go Fish, and fortunately they were smart enough to say sure. They wanted to bet, though, which is fine by me, I got some S K I L L S up my beautiful sleeves.

I played some hardcore poker with a dude named D'Arby back in '87

I played some hardcore poker with a dude named D'Arby back in '87. I got this down man.

I let Star Platinum out of my coat sleeve and he looks at Josuke and starts laughing. I don't know what was wrong with him today, he must'uv seem some anime tiddies or something.

Star Platinum proceeds to get Josuke pissed off.

Josuke was basically yelling at thin air to those two men, so we head off. It's a shame I couldn't play ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But as we walk out the door, Crazy Diamond comes out of Josuke's hair. He looks kind of mad, but not really, like when you're supposed to be in trouble but it's actually really funny. He looked like that.

Crazy Diamond went up to my stando and put his beautiful hand on Star Platinum's beautiful shoulder protection device. He whispered into his ear.
"Hey Star Platypus, wanna have some fun tonight?"
I got a little scared afterward, until he finished his sentence.
"We'll play this NEW MARIO GAME that came out."

Star Platinum said no, because he's not an idiot. Then he punched Crazy Diamond in the nose. Josker had a nosebleed and the two men playing Go Fish got very confused. They left their seats and went through the drive through.

Josuke was really mad now, but Star Platinum told him the R E A L I T Y of his situation. "It's your fault, lol."

Crazy Diamond decided to party out with me and Star Platinum tonight. We played the fuckin new Pokemon game.