Jotaro's Hat x Reader

On the way to English class, walking through the halls, you get rammed by a short kid, accidentally, causing you to drop all your stuff. You were going to your English class, the worst class you have, with the worst teacher and his vibrating chins. You couldn't be late for his class. Your best friend, Jotaro Kujo, helps you pick up your stuff. His hat falls off while picking up your books, so you take the hat for him, and put it on as a joke. He laughs at the sight of you wearing his hat, and you're chill with it, finding it pretty funny too. He lets you wear it into English.

The teacher looks at you a little funny, and then at Jotaro, of course noticing your hat situation. You both sit down in your seats and shot each other a look, laughing at how the teacher was reacting. He started to lecture about dead people and his status as a medium.

In the middle of class, the annual fire drill is called. You grab your important belongings and head outside, hat still on your head. You felt kind of bad considering you had Jotaro's hat in the horrible sun. You can't find him in the crowd of students.

The fire drill has ended, and you have headed back to class, but Jotaro is nowhere to be found. He must of slipped out after the drill, like he usually does. You say through the rest of the class, listening to the stupid teacher talk about Putin.

The bell goes off for the final period of the day, and you still have Jotaro's hat. You don't have much free time today, so you head home with his hat, and go to finish your homework.

It's 9:12 now, and Jotaro's hat is still upon your head. You take it off and set it on your dresser as you head to the shower, but hear a thud against the door. In just your underwear, whatever that may be, you open the door to your bathroom to see the hat on your floor. How's this get here? You ask yourself. You pick it up and set it on the bathroom counter as you start to run the water.

But then, the hat jumps off the counter.

It starts to slide towards you, wiggling from side to side. It slithers towards your foot and wraps along your leg. You try to shake it off, but it stays there.

What the hell? you think. You bend down and try to pry the hat off with your hands. It starts to crawl around your back. It tickles. It slithers up your neck and sits on your head. You fall to the floor. The floor is wet. Your sink was running all along, with the drain closed, and it overflowed.

Suddenly, you hear the door open. Rohan floats inside your bathroom and starts to draw a picture. You let out your Stand, only to see it in the same condition as you, except with Star Platinum's crown. You both start freaking out, and you attack Rohan.

He pulls out his pen and deflects all of your attacks with it. He then starts to talk.

"'Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination.' This is a quote from the Alaskan Salmon Industry."

Why did he say this quote? you wonder. The hat starts to fall down your neck.

You are suddenly dressed again. You use your Stand to pry the off the bathroom door and use it to protect yourself from Heaven's Door. Suddenly, you hear a thud on the window. It's Jotaro! You use your Stand to smash a hole in the wall. He climbs through the hole.

"What's going on?!" He asks. "Where's my... What the hell?"

He sees you and your Stand getting choked by his hat and Star Platinum's crown.

"This must be the work of an enemy Stand!" Jotaro yells.

Jotaro's hat starts to crawl inside your mouth, you still being helpless as your Stand is being choked. You use your Stand to try to pull the hat out, but it persists. You then move your Stand as far as it can go out to look inside the other room. You see an enemy Stand user! It's your English teacher!

You tell the news to Jotaro, and he flips out. He must of controlled the hat in order to take revenge on Jotaro for skipping class. You use your Stand's most rapid attack on him. Suddenly, the weight on your neck and head is gone, and the hat loses control. Your Stand also becomes a lot faster.

Rohan falls to the floor and into a time portal back to 1999. Out of the portal comes Josuke who fixes your house, and then he goes back.

Jotaro apologizes for the trouble, but you are okay with it. Everything goes back to normal, except that a new English teacher was hired.