The World Ends

"Wake up Y/N!"

You hear your mother shout. You are jolted awake from an odd dream. In the dream, your vision was completely dark, like you had your eyes closed. All you could hear was a slightly deep and glitchy voice saying "Are you okay?" Or "Stay determined..." You sigh and shake the thoughts away before your mother shouts again.

"DON'T MAKE ME COME UP THERE Y/N!"

You jump at your mothers voice and hurry out of bed. You get dressed quickly in a dark blue sweater with three gray stripes on it, a pair of jeans, and hiking boots. Your mother promised you that you would be able to climb a large mountain called Mt. Ebott today. You run downstairs quickly to see that your mother had made pancakes. You eat quickly, grab your satchel, and run out of the house towards Mt. Ebott.

There was a large dark, glitching cloud above the mountain. You stare at it for a moment, but shake your head in confusion before beginning to walk up a trail. You get about halfway up the mountain and stop. You look up at the sky, but it was pitch black. Several white glitches are seen on the black sky, and you stare in awe an confusion. You begin running up the mountain.

You reach the top of the mountain to see what was going on. Your eyes land on two...skeletons? You shake your head and blink to see if it was just your mind playing tricks, but when you open your eyes, the skeletons were staring at you. One was a black skeleton that seemed to be glitching and perpetually crying. The other skeleton was a white skeleton with splatters of ink on his face. He was holding a paint brush like a weapon, and the glitching skeleton had blue cords emitting from his fingertips, wrapped around the ink skeletons soul. They stare at you in shock.

The glitching skeleton drops the ink skeleton and moves towards you with an insane smile on his face. You back away, towards the edge of the mountain. He slowly advances on you until your at the edge of the mountain.

"WeLl wEll WeLL, wHaT ddO we hAVe HhEre?" The glitching skeleton says. He takes another step, causing you to shift your foot backwards slightly. The ink skeleton suddenly tackles the glitching skeleton, causing you to do a slight startled jump. This causes you to lose your footing and begin to fall down the mountain. You see the glitches get more frequent and soon, the world around you begins disappearing. Your last thought was "I am going to die." Before everything went black.