Don't Call Me That (Zenix x Reader)

Takes place in Phoenix Drop High

(Y/N)= Your Name
(L/N)= Last Name
(F/C)= Favorite Color
(E/C)= Eye Color

   (Y/N) was a junior at Phoenix Drop High, and she was good friend of Sasha. Although she didn't approve of the things that Sasha and her other friends did, (Y/N) was a loyal friend. Sasha didn't want (Y/N) getting into the things she did either. She told her to stay clear of Zenix and Gene. They would try to convince (Y/N) to join the shadow knights, vandalizing things, ditching class, and other things like that. As Sasha and (Y/N) walked to lunch, the two boys walked up to them.

   "Keep walking, I'll meet you in the lunchroom," Sasha tells her, while stopping to talk to Gene and Zenix. Little did she know Zenix had slipped away to follow (Y/N). Footsteps were echoing in the halls as other students walked to lunch. Her phone slipped from her hand and she bends down to get it. When she looks back up, she is pinned to the wall.

   "Where do you think you're going, kitten?" It was Zenix. She turns her head to face the way she came from hoping to see Sasha. Nothing. Sighing, she decides to take matters into her own hand.

   "To lunch, obviously. Oh wait, you're to ignorant to see that!" she replies sassily.

   He growls in response. "Feisty one, aren't you? The better to mess with," he laughs walking back to the other two, who now were walking down the hall. (Y/N) has an annoyed look on her face. Sasha sighs.

   "What did you do Zenix, I swear if you hurt her on forced to become one of us, you're dead!" Sasha shouts at him.

   "I didn't do anything to her. Why do you have to ruin my fun!" he shouts back.

   "Well, hothead, you should stop overreacting ever time some one talks to you!" Sasha then mumbles, "Drama queen." A fight breaks out between the two, and (Y/N) turns to Gene.

   "I'm going to go eat lunch, so either come with me, or break up this fight," she tell him.

   "I don't want another detention, so I'd like to go with you," he says. They walk to the lunchroom, to finally eat lunch.

~Le time-skip to after lunch X3~

      Sasha and Zenix both got  a detention, which wasn't surprising at all. Walking to her next class, (Y/N) is pinned to the wall again. "Really, Zenix?" she questions. He nuzzles his head into the crook of her neck.

    He mumbles, "I don't want to have detention alone." Right at that moment a teacher walked by.

   She gasps, "What do you think you're doing? Never mind. I don't want to know. Detention both of you." The teacher walks off to her classroom.

   (Y/N) groans, "Way to go, now I have to stay after school too!" They walk to class together, not wanting to be late. Now she had one more long hour after school, when she could be home, doing what she wanted to do.

~another time-skip to after school~

   (Y/N) walks into the detention to see all three of the shadow knights. "What did you do, (Y/N)?" Sasha asks.

   She points at Zenix, "He made it look like we were going to far, while making out. We aren't even dating, but he thinks he can treat me like we are." Jeffory walks in.

   "Sit down (Y/N)," he tells her. After a few minutes of silence, he seems to be looking at his phone. (Y/N) stealthily pulls out a piece of paper. 'Bored, you wanna come over after this?' She folds it and slides it to Sasha. Sasha looks at it. She writes something down and passes it back. As they talk the topic gets to the argument between Zenix and Sasha. 'Don't remind me, but know I was doing it to make sure he wouldn't touch you.' Sasha slides the paper to (Y/N). 'Why does he keep attempting to corner me in the halls?' She slides it back. Jeffory finally stands. "You are free to go," he says. They all leave, and (Y/N) and Sasha left off from where they left the conversation.

   "I think he likes you," Sasha says with venom dripping from those words.

   "I wouldn't be surprised," she replies. The small groups stops in front of (Y/N)'s house. Sasha walks in after (Y/N) opens the door. "Why are you two here?"

   "We thought we'd hang out with you, besides Sasha is apart of the Shadow Knights," Gene says walking in.

   "Hey, kitten. I just wanted to say I don't regret what I did earlier," Zenix says, laughing.

   (Y/N) growls. "Don't call me that!"

   "Whatever you say, kitten," he laughs setting his backpack down. The group talks for a while, until Sasha mentions something.

   "So what's between you and (Y/N), Zenix?" she asks.

   "Why do you care?" he replies.

   "Just thought I'd ask."

   "Whatever," Zenix says.

   (Y/N) gets up. "I'll be right back," she says, walking to her room. After closing the door, she changes out of her uniform and puts on a (F/C) shirt and black pants. A shuffle can be heard from behind the door. No one was there. (Y/N) rolls her eyes, knowing it was probably Zenix. There is an open door down the hall past her room. Going to shut it, she gets pulled into the room. A pair of lips connect with hers. (Y/N)'s eyes focus on the person who was kissing her. Deciding it would make matters worse if she pulled away, she wraps her arms around Zenix's neck. He pulls away and looks into her (E/C) eyes.

   "Date me?" Zenix asks.

   "Only if you stop calling me kitten," (Y/N) replies.

   "Fine,"

   "Promise?"

   "Promise." He hugs her. "Kitten."

   "What did I say?!"

   "Sorry I had too! We still good?"

   "Yeah," (Y/N) buries her face in Zenix's chest.

(A/N) Finally done! I started this Monday. Lol, I need a life. Bai my friends! X3