Flustered (Flirty! Vylad x Shy! Reader)

For KittalTheKittyCat

Takes place in MyStreet

(Y/N) = Your Name
(E/C) = Eye Color
(H/C) = Hair Color
(F/C) = Favorite Color

~~~~~~

     (Y/N) was sleeping peacefully in her room, when a loud noise woke her up. She shot up from underneath the (F/C) covers of her bed. Cautiously, her (E/C) eyes scanned the room, making sure no one was there. She ran a hand through her (H/C) hair. Sliding her legs to one side of the bed, (Y/N) got up to investigate.

     Her feet pattered on the floor as she wandered through her house, looking for the source of the noise. At each room, she would stand in the doorway and look around. She didn't find anything abnormal, so she brushed it off as a thing of her imagination, and went back to her room. 

     The noise rang out again and (Y/N) jumped, startled by the sudden noise. It was at this moment she realized that the noise was coming from outside. Curiosity got the best of her, so she ran to the front window. Jumping up onto the couch positioned in front of the window, (Y/N) peered outside. To her surprise there was a moving truck outside one of the houses down the street. 

     She could make out a male carrying boxes in. At first, she thought that he was just one of the moving people. (Y/N) then noticed he didn't have on a uniform. The longer she stared, the more of him she could make out. He had dark brown hair and wore a brown jacket over a light brown shirt, blue jeans, and a green scarf. She could feel her cheeks begin to heat up.

     'Oh no, he's hot,' (Y/N) thought, covering her face with her hands. Sighing, she got up from her spot on the couch and went to the kitchen for some food. Standing in front of the open fridge, she searched for food. Finding what she wanted, (Y/N) went and sat down at the table in the corner of the kitchen. 

     It didn't take (Y/N) long to finish the food. She laid her head on the table and closed her eyes. The wood felt cool on her forehead. She sighed in content and hummed slightly. She could fall asleep again, but she knew she probably shouldn't. Groaning, she got up and walked to her room.

     (Y/N) entered her room and sat on the floor. She was trying to get herself to change out of her pajamas. 'But they're so comfy,' she thought. The doorbell snapped her out of her thoughts, so she quickly changed and ran to the door. 

     Looking out of the peephole in the door, she saw the guy from down the street. Her (E/C) eyes widened. Hesitantly, she put her hand on the doorknob and opened it slightly. She peeked out from the slight opening the open door had created. 

     "H-Hello?" (Y/N) stuttered.

     "Hello," the male said.

     "H-How may I h-help you?"

     "Oh, I was just wanted to meet people on this street, as I just moved in. The name's Vylad." The male put out his hand for (Y/N) to shake. Slowly, she reached her hand out, grabbed his hand, and shook it, but quickly let go after.

     "M-My name is (Y/N)."

     "I won't bite," Vylad told her. "At least not yet," he added winking. (Y/N) let out a squeak, covering her face with her hands. He laughed slightly. "Come on. Come out of the house and talk to me."

     Hesitantly, (Y/N) walked out, but kept her hands over her face. She slowly put her hands down and faced him. "W-Welcome to th-the neighborhood, I-I guess," she managed to stutter out.

     "Thank you. I'm gonna like it here, especially since there's a cute girl down the street from me," he stated, winking at (Y/N). "I'll be back."

     "I'll be looking forward to it," (Y/N) said. Her hand shot up to cover her mouth once she realized what was spoken. Her blush deepened by a few shades. Quickly, she went inside and shut the door.

~Timeskip!~

     (Y/N) was laying on her couch watching T.V.. A yawn escaped her lips as she flipped through the channels. There was nothing good on, so she ended up watching an random movie on one of the movie channels. She was about to fall asleep when the doorbell rang. Sighing, she got up off of the couch and went to open the door. 

     She pulled open the door and came face-to-face with Vylad. "Hey, beautiful."

     "H-Hello," (Y/N) said, blushing lightly. 

     Vylad looked at (Y/N) for a moment. "That outfit looks good on you, but it would look better on the floor."

     (Y/N)'s eyes grew wide and she cover her face with her hands, hiding the deep red hue that dusted her cheeks. "O-Oh, uhh..."

     "Can I come in?"

     "S-Sure."

     (Y/N) stepped to the side so Vylad could walk in. She shut the door behind him and lead him into the living room. "C-Can I get you anything?" she asked.

     "Your number," Vylad responded, smirking slightly. (Y/N blushed a light pink and wrote her number down. She threw the paper at him.

     Vylad then started to ask (Y/N) questions to get to know her better. During that time, her stuttering faded away. The two talked for a long time before he had to go back home. (Y/N) felt kind of saddened to watch him leave. 

     During the next few months, Vylad and (Y/N) grew to be good friends. She grew comfortable around him and didn't stutter as often. Whenever they were together, the time flew by almost unnaturally. They hung out more as the months went on. They started to grow stronger feeling for each other. At first they both pushed the feelings away, brushing them off as temporary. These feelings never went away; they grew stronger instead.

     One night, (Y/N) and Vylad were sitting on the couch at (Y/N)'s house, watching a movie. Vylad was upright on the couch facing the T.V., while (Y/N) was sprawled horizontally over him. There was a comfortable silence between them. (Y/N) could feel a pair of eyes staring at her, so she looked over at Vylad. He was staring at her, seemingly mesmerized. She smiled at him before  turning her attention back to the television. She could feel her legs getting lifted up, so she assumed Vylad was getting up. 

     Moments later, she could feel the couch dip on both sides of her feet and arms. Her head turned to see what was going on. She found Vylad on top of her, his face inches away from hers. His face was illuminated by the T.V..  "U-Uh, what are you doing?" she asked.

     "Getting lost in your eyes," he responded. A light blush covered (Y/N)'s cheeks. "They sparkle even when there is no light. It's really beautiful. You are really beautiful." Lifting one of his hands, he lightly grabbed her chin. He leaned forward, closed his eyes, and captured her lips in a kiss. This caught (Y/N) by surprise. She kissed back, hesitantly. Vylad's floof of hair brushed against her forehead during the kiss. Just as she was going to wrap her arms around his neck, he pulled away. 

     "Woah," he said almost breathless. "That was... better then I had imagined it." They then kissed again with more passion then before. (Y/N) wrapped her arms around his neck bringing him in closer. After a few moments, they parted again. Vylad rested his forehead on hers, and stared into her (E/C) eyes. 

      Suddenly, Vylad pulled away and got up. He then grabbed her by the back of the knees and lower back, lifting her off the couch. He sat back down and placed her on his lap. She went to hide her face with her hands, but Vylad stopped her.

     "Don't hide your face. You're cute when you're flustered like this," he muttered in her ear. He wrapped his arms around her and she cuddled against his chest.

     "Does this make me your girlfriend?" (Y/N) asked quietly.

     "Only if you want it to."

     (Y/N) smiled and closed her eyes, listening to his heartbeat. The movie was forgotten as they both fell asleep on the couch. 

~~~~~

(A/N) I'm alive, I swear. I apologize for taking such a long time to finish and publish these requests. There should be more in the next few days. If not, I will try to have them finished within the next few weeks. Thank you for your patience!