From here

You woke up and noticed (c/n) was curled up next to you. You slowly got up and covered him up. You walked into the kitchen part of the room and checked the cabinets for food. There was nothing. Dang you thought I better look for something. You walked outside you left a note on the bed. Then left you walked near a tree you climb the tree. You grabbed 3 apples and jumped down. This isn't much... you ran back inside to see (c/n) just waking up you sat down on the bed next to him and gave him a apple.

Thank he smiled. (Y/N) how are you so strong and how are you able to protect me. You look so innocent! Hm (c/n) i just want to protect someone I care about. He put a hand on you shoulder and hugged you. You grabbed his arms and pinned him down. You kissed him and he froze. He kissed back and you pulled away and giggled. (Sorry not a lemon if you suggest it I might do it).

He was blushing a dark shade of red. It's alright you said giving him a wink. He ate the apple and rested his head against the headboard. What do we do now he asked.

Not sure you said I didn't really expect us to get caught you mumbled. He yawned and looked out of the window. It's starting to snow he mumbled just loud enough for you to hear. Oh great you said sarcastically. Let's just hope it stops soon you said.

Time skip! To lazy!!!!
You opened the door but, it hadn't stopped snowing and it was freezing. Okay these outfits at gonna work! You said looking at yourself in the mirror. You were in a short (f/c) skirt with black leggings and a white t-shirt. Hm, let's just go quickly. You grabbed his arm and pulled him outside. Then snow fell into your hair and he was shivering. You took her little scarf you had with you and gave it to him. He blushed and mumbled a quick thank you.

You ran quickly he ran quickly behind you. You heard growling ( your senses are higher than his) you turned your head and saw a bear you started to run quicker. (C/n) looked back and his eyes widened. Run you said. We are gonna die he said fear was on his face and he was breathing loudly he was clearly tired. Keep going don't stop running I'll distract it alright you said. He nodded you ran the opposite way of (c/n). You jumped over a lake and saw a cliff infront of you. You didn't have time to turn around so, you took the chance and jumped you grabbed the side of the cliff. The bear slowly backed away and left. You climbed up and ran quickly towards (c/n)'s direction. Soon you saw him passed out in the snow. Your eyes widened and ran towards him you picked him up. You saw a cave and you dragged him there and dropped him on the ground and you laid next to him so he was warm.

The end

Enjoy this chapter my readers!!! ❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️