Bad ending

You walked into your room and saw (C/n) sitting on his bed. He looked really scared and he looked up at you. You looked into his eyes and saw fear. No.. you mumbled you knew that he found out you killed all those girls. How could you he mumbled. I did it for you! You said. Your mine forever and ever and no one else can have you because you will be mine forever or else things will get ugly and I'm sure you don't want that you said. He backed into the corner of his bed that was pushed against a wall. You giggled and he only looked at you terrified. You tooled your knife out of your pocket and sat it down on the desk next to the computer. You climbed onto the bed and grabbed his arm. He tried pulling away but, you only tightened the grip you had on his arm. Let me go (Y/n) please stop! He said begging. I'm sorry (c/n) but, i can't do that you said with a smirk. No! Stop he said. He started to shake and move around. Stop moving you said pinning him on the bed. His eyes widened when you kissed him. He wouldn't kiss back so, you pulled away and gave him a insane smile. He tried escaping but, you wouldn't let him until you got what you wanted. He knew exactly what you wanted and he definitely did not want it. You kissed him again and he finally kissed back. You pulled away and grabbed a rope and tied his arms up and tied him to the bed. I'll be back if you try and escape this won't be so fun anymore you said. Walking into the other room to put something on. (Sexy stuff lol)

(C/n)'s pov
I don't want this to happen! I have to get out of here. The more I moved around the more the rope rubbed my wrists it really started hurting. I like her but, I don't want this. She's a murderer what am I saying I like her? I'm insane I have to get out before she comes back. I saw the knife on the desk. I slowly inched towards it. I grabbed the knife with my mouth and grabbed it with my hand and started cutting the ropes. Once I cut them I jumped up and started running out of the door and into the woods in the back. Then all of a sudden I heard a giggle. I turned around and it was... (BFF/N)! Oh thank god it's just you i need your help (Y/n) is trying to kidnap me. Oh wow so invoice that aren't you she said. Such a sweet little thing. To bad (Y/n) wants you already. Well she wouldn't know if we messed around al little right. She said. No stop! I yelled. She ran over to me and pinned me against a tree. She took out a knife and cut my shirt off and kissed me. I blushed and tried pulling away. She took off her own shirt and kissed me again. I tried moving away but, she was to strong just like (Y/n). Stop it I said. Calm down you know you want me she said. I heard a weird sound. I looked over and saw (Y/n) standing there. Her face looked shocked sad and most of all angry. She pulled her knife out of her pocket. Sorry (BFF/N) but, I knew this would happen she said. She ran at (BFF/N) and punched her and stabbed her over and over. I had to admit she kinda looked sexy with all that blood on her. She ran over to me and took my pants off and she took her shirt off then her shorts. I looked at her and she I clipped her bra and it fell to the ground. I couldn't help but, stare I blushed really hard and she walked over to me. She sat on my lap and put her arms around my neck. She kissed me and this time I kissed back.

There's gonna be sexual content under this message.(I'm so sorry guys awkward time).

Your pov
I kissed him and this time he kissed back. He blushed really hard. It was really cute. I took his underwear off and also mine. I licked the tip of his member. He moaned a little and you smirked. You slowly began to suck and he moaned a little louder. You went quicker and he moaned louder than before. He grabbed your head and forced you to do more than before. You gagged a little but, got used to it.  I'm close he said. You pulled away and he pinned you down. He enters you and tears pricked the corner of your eyes and he apologize a few times. You moved your hips a little and gave a little moan. He moved slowly at first then started going faster and you moaned. After a few more thrusts later you moaned his name and both of you came together. You smiled and put on your clothes. He put his clothes back on too. He hugged you and you pulled out your knife and tried stabbing him. What are you doing yelled. Stop (y/n)! He screamed. You grabbed an axe out of a log. You chased him and knocked him down. Stop (Y/n) please I thought you loved me He said. Sorry it was just a one time thing sweetheart. You split open his head with the axe. You went home and started packing your stuff. You moved to Canada (if u live in Canada already pretend you moved somewhere else).

The end I'll do a good ending
That one will have you two a good ending. If you didn't like the ending I'm sure you will like the good one! This was really awkward to write sorry if I didn't go into full detail. My first comment suggested the different paths. Credit goes to (mrlolyolo) you gave me a good idea of what to do and thank you very much!

Thanks for reading!