1

What if Natasha wasn't the only widow?

What if she had a sister that just so happens to be a widow too?

What if her sister just so happened to be S.H.E.I.L.D's new enemy?

​​​​​You see there's an untold story of the Romanoff sisters. They were both trained into becoming widow's, but so very different. You see Natasha was trained different from her sister. 

She didn't have to train with people twice her size and age, she wasn't logged in a cold cell or tortured whenever she messed up, nor was she beaten nearly to death when she didn't do her training a certain way.

Nope but sadly her sister was. She was always the different widow out of all the girls. Heart so pure but deadly. No matter what happened to her she always seemed to stay that pure sweet innocent child. Well of course till they took hope from her.

Her hope of ever starting a family in the future. All the sweet and innocence disappeared that day. While the other girls were now graduated into becoming full time widow. Natasha sister wasn't.

They kept her and trained her. Over the years as she grew no one knew her. The women who trained and tortured her were long gone. Lefted her in her cold cell without no food or water to survive on. The girl was giving up on life. 

'This is where my life ends.' she thought on the 90th day without food or water, that's until they showed up and as in day I mean Hydra. You see Hydra was in need of new 'work space' and what better place than an old warehouse. 

As they explored they found something interesting. Files on a girl, pictures of the same girl posted on a board and a old TV screen which showed the same young girl in a cell which read number #46.

The Hydra agents picked up the file and read it.

Name: (Y/n) Romanoff
Age: 9
Height: 4'5
Hair color: Red
Eye color: green/blue

The rest of the information was marked over in a black marker but they knew this girl wasn't 9 anymore from what they seen in the camera she looked like a full grown teenager now. Probably around ages 16----19.

They could tell the file was old but this (y/n) girl sounded interesting. They knew they had big plans for her, eventually they found her cell not to far from the current 'spy room' as they called it and struck up a deal with the half alive half dead teen. She would work for them.

As years went by (y/n) was tested on in the most painfulness ways. She was injected with the super soldier serum 12 times which would of killed a normal human being, but since she was tested on multiple times with the same serum her body became used to the feeling of it entering her.

She was trained as a Hydra agent and raised by one. Those two soldiers who found her made her into a beast.....a monster....something your kids would fear at night, just from hearing her name it gave a person chills and guess what she was called 

'White Widow'