2

(A/n: I just took medicine to make me tired so I'm try and stay up to post this chapter holy shit I feel light headed this medicine does fucking work)

It was a normal day at S.H.E.I.L.D agents running around doing task aka their jobs, some were training and some were even out on missions but that wasn't the case for the Natasha and Clint.

The two most loyal agents to S.H.E.I.L.D were currently waiting withe the other avengers in the meeting room. Director Fury stated he had some important business for them and he needed them seen in the meeting room.

A few minutes later Director Fury walked into the room with a small table in hand. "Afternoon Avengers." he said with his normal resting bitch face straight face. "Good afternoon sir!" both S.H.E.I.L.D agents greeted back to their boss.

The others either said hi or grunted. "So Fury what you need us for this time?" Tony questioned his eyebrow raised in a questioning manner, while he leaned back in the soft cold leather chair. "Well avengers, it seems we have a new threat." the Avengers all gave each other looks.

"What do you mean a new threat?" Bruce said sitting up straighter in his chair he didn't like this one bit, it like he knew something was gonna happen and he did not like this feeling it was like him turning into the hulk and Bruce sure as hell knew he hated that feeling.

"Well avengers my agents were sent on a mission to check out a abandoned H.Y.D.R.A building- he started only to be cut off by the loveable blonde bold man named Steve Rogers. 

"And you didn't send up instead?"

"Ah, as I was getting to that part Mr.Rogers, this mission was suppose to be simple just a clean check than done but you see the plan didn't go according to plan." Director Fury says glancing down at the table typing something in.

"What do you mean sir?" Natasha questions glancing at her boss. "Well Agent Romanoff there seemed to be someone else or something in the building,when I asked one of my men he simply stated 'It moved to fast for me to see sir, it was white.' When I questioned him again I headed a scream at the other end of the line, before I could question him on what that noise was a female spoke saying 'я иду за тобой' I realized they weren't speaking English than the line cut off. When I tried contacting the others I saw all of them offline. Now I need you all to go investigate. Suit up than go to the jet." and with that said Director Fury walked out the room.

"What the hell does я иду за тобой mean!?" Tony said standing up from his chair. Natasha face remained emotionless as she spoke. "It's Russian for 'I'm coming for you'." she said standing up and leaving the rest of the Avengers in the room. "Why do I feel like this mission is more personal than it is busy." Bruce mumble do himself.

​​​​