Halloween Special! pt.2

(sorry guys I've been really busy my birthdays coming up soon well it's Friday and we've been planning something big lol and yeah I'm going to see Trolls lol I know what y'all thinking 'you mean to tell me the girl who writes all these smut books is going to see a kid movie on her birthday lol but anyways here also it might not be that long but I'll try since I'm on my iPad and not my phone but also guys I'll be getting a new phone hopefully by my uncle on my birthday and yeah hopefully lol but here's part two to Halloween Special with the avengers)

There they were standing in the over sized library owned by the famous playboy millionaire himself Tony Stark anyways like I said before there they stood all dressed up in costumes, (y/n) managed to get them to dress up but not the way she wanted them to a least. Bucky was dressed up as an assassin ( 😐 figures) while Loki was dressed up as a 'king' as he puts it ( basically he was just wearing his amour clothing that he always wears 😂) and (y/n) was dressed up a Black Widow. ( 😂 I ain't know what else to put guys sorry 😐🙄🙈🙃)
"Tell me again, why did we have to dress up mortal?" Loki questioned the red haired (e/c) eyed women in front of him.
"Simple you fuckers need a life you can't just be little evil antisocial fuckers, nope you need to be evil outgoing little fuckers at least while I were still in HYDRA I was an outgoing little shit and did shit!" the young women replied but out the corner of her eye she could see Metal boy (😂 oh god your such a asshole in this chapter but yeah y'all know I mean Bucky) tense up at the name of the group who tortured him (HYDRA guys y'all should know this) (y/n) patted Bucky's human arm awkwardly as she stood near him "Sorry metal boy ain't mean to bring up memories." This comment earned her glare from Bucky himself.
"Reindeer games, can you still teleport?" -(y/n)
"Only short places" -L
"Teleport us three to the elevator!" -(y/n)
"Now why should I listen to a weak mortal like you?" -L
"Because if you didn't you wouldn't be going outside and would probably still be locked up and kept under watch while those fuckers in the living room have a fun Halloween night!" -(y/n)

Loki didn't reply and just stood there before mumbling a spell under his breathe, all of a sudden all three of them were in the elevator. No one said anything as they all rode down to the lobby in silence, once the elevator finally came to a stop they exited out of there the desk lady eyes widened at horror at the sight of Loki (she doesn't care about y'all 😂) before she could think about calling her boss (Tony) or pressing the emergency button (y/n) ran at her tackling her over the desk, the desk lady hitting her ear against the wall immediately becoming knocked out.

(Y/n) stood up before dusting off imaginary dirt from her cat like bodysuit, she walked around to the front desk and pulled three bags from out of the side pocket to the bodysuit and threw two at the two guys (Bucky and Loki) behind her, they caught the bags glanced at it then looked back up at her "What are these for mortal?" Loki questions holding the bag in his hand, the (e/c) eyed women just gave him a look that read 'You'll see' 
"Trick - or - Treat" when she didn't get a reply she glanced at the knocked out lady and tc'ed before talking 15 pieces or candy, she handed 5 to both of the 'villains' behind her and placed hers in her bag "Place them in your bag and come on" she states walking toward the lobby door the two men followed her doing the same thing, placing their candy in their bags.

👻 👻 👻 4 hours later 👻 👻 👻
The three 'villains' has been 'trick - or - treating' for the last 4 hours. They've been prancing trick-or-treaters by making trees or Halloween decorations come to life causing some to drop their bags of candy while (y/n) would pick up the candy the kids and teens dropped. So far their night has been going good that's into Bucky and Loki got to reckless. Now here they were driving down the highway Loki shooting aka casting spells at cop cars who dared followed them while Bucky shot at some cops while (y/n) drove speeding past cars.

Heres what happened:
'Loki and Bucky were just starting to enjoy themselves and since they saw a two cops eating donuts and chatting away waving to some chicken that walked by with their parents. You see they threw eggs at the cops and well didn't run away that fast since both cops pulled taser and tasered them before placing their bodies handcuffed in the back of the car and before they could pull of (y/n) broke the window punching the cop in the face before he could drive off and knocked him out before flinging his door open pulling him out once he hit the ground she hopped in the drivers seat kicking the other one in the face, causing him to fall out the car hitting the side walk. She grabbed the keys and handed it to both Loki and Bucky who were handcuffed as she pulled off speeding off in the cop car. When Bucky and Loki were out of the handcuffs Bucky hopped in the front seat, but since (y/n) ain't check the cop she kicked out the door and just drove off he had called the police and here they were now getting yelled at by the police officers on the highway.'

👻 👻 👻 With the Avengers 👻 👻 👻
The avengers sat at home in the living room watching Halloween movies before Natasha asked "Hey we haven't heard from my sister or the other two in a while, y'all think everything okay?" Before anyone could respond the news came on "We bring you breaking news three Halloweeners have stolen a cop car and are now on a car chase" said the news lady the camera zoned in on the faces and what shocked the avengers where Loki, Bucky and (y/n). Natasha growled and got up "Come one avengers"

👻 👻 👻Bonus ending 👻 👻 👻
After y'all got caught by the avengers they locked all of y'all up in the Loki's old cells, but not before they chewed y'all head out about the issues and problems y'all caused tonight. When the avengers finally left y'all alone, you all laughed. 
"Tonight was fun mortal!" -L
"Yeah I haven't had this much fun since.....well every really." -B
"Just wait till Thanksgiving and Christmas guys!" -(y/n)