4

White Widow p.o.v 
(Surprise motherfuckers y'all ain't think I'll do point of views did y'all!) I knew S.H.I.E.L.D would com after me, I mean I did kill their soldiers so it was a matter of time they showed up but the Avengers. Really? Like I didn't think S.H.I.E.L.D would be that much of a pussy to send a team of super heroes/inhuman people because they were scared of little o' me, but it's okay I mean it's good to have new people in this game of chess.

🔷🔷🔷With Tony and Thor🔷🔷🔷
After me and Thor finished looking at the folder I was gonna inform Bruce we should leave, but when I turned around there was no Bruce to be seem. (Wow airhead for a smart guy, you ain't really that smart.)

"Bruce!" I called out for him but got no reply "Man of Iron what seems to be the problem?" Goldielocks (Thor) asked walking toward me. "I can't find bruce, he was just here a few minutes ago!" I replied. (Sorry guys I'm watching the Imagination Mover damn Dave is cute! 🙉🙈🙊) "Do not fear man of Iron I'm sure he will show up, he is a great warrior brother Anthony." Thor smiled placing his hand on Tony's shoulder.

🔷🔷🔷With Natasha, Clint and Steve🔷🔷🔷
​​​​​Natasha, Clint and Steve went north since there was a metal door with that read "Do Not Enter" but did they care, No so they entered anyways like the bad assholes they are.

"What is this place." Clint said picking up with looked like a whip with spikes on it, as he looked around there was a small bed in the corner and a nighstand right next to it.

The mirror was broken, but in the corner of the mirror was a picture of two girl both red heads. Clint walked toward the picture and took it off the mirror. 

"You know it's not nice to lurk in others room right? I mean don't you have any manners." the three superheros snapped their heads toward the voice and saw a female leaning against the door her red wavy hair fell perfectly around her face shaping it to were here green/purple eyes seemed as if it was glowing. Her lips looked soft from far away, red lipstick painted her lips as she wore a cocky smirk at the hero's. She wore a tight fitted white dress that went down toward her knees, her skin was pale, too pale as if her skin never once touched an ounce of the sun's rays, she wore a pair of white heels and had red painted nails. but what truly freaked them was how much see looked like Natasha.

"Sister." Natasha said glaring at her sister, before pointing her gun at her.

"Aw you remember me how sweet!" (Y/n) said fake smiling while glaring.
​​​