Fallen| Engineer X Winged! Reader

Your POV

DONT PLAY SONG YET!!

Your falling. Falling fast, towards the ground. You didn't listen to her! You flew too high, not knowing you haven't adjusted to the altitude. You landed in water and floated up.

Time skip

You here muffled voices....there in a conversation. "Fascinating..!" "Das ist gute!" What dies that mean? Where are you? "W-where am i??" You crack out with your eyes still shut.

"Ach! Mein Gott in Himmel!" A feminine voice exlaims. It sounds..german? Yeah! Its german alright. You finally open your eyes and see a white, bright light. (Ha ha! Unintentional Rhymes...) your eyes focus and you see a (R/B) line across the walls and two people in lab coats.

One female, the other is male. Both with short hair and glasses. They looked very smart. Like anyone with glasses does. The girl has (R/B) hair and more square glasses, the man with a sculpted face and round glasses. "Are jou avake, frau?" The woman says.

"Yeah..?" You say a little loopy. They both look at each other, then down at you. "Haff jou ever heard ov the story ov icarus?" The man says. "No..tell me." They both sit down and the woman starts.

"Ein kinder named icarus und his father vere stuck in crete, zhe realm ov monsters. Zhe father had constructed vings ov feathers und vax. Zhe father warned zhe kinder not to fly to high, nor too low, as zhe sun vould melt zhe vax, or too low to zhe sea, as zhe salty air vould clog up zhe vings. Zhe kinder doesn't listen, und flies too high. Zhe vings melt, causing icarus to plummet into zhe sea, eventually drowning...jou got lucky und didnt drown!"

Huh. Thats pretty close to what just happened...wow. After multiple questions from what you later found out doctors, they told you they were mercenaries in an endless war etc. "so, vould jou like to join us?" Male medic says. "Jour class name could be....icarus!!" The woman says. "...yeah! Lets do this!" You shake hands with (R/B) head and smile.

Time skip brought to you by the medics trying to find out why your DNA is so complex.

You were laying in your room as you heard a high-pitched scream. Jumping, you run to where it came from. You burst through the infirmary doors and see Miranda with the biggest smile you've ever seen on her face- well actually, that was the first time she smiled at all...huh. "Ah ha ha ha!!! I did it!!! ITS A SCIENTIFIC BREAKTHROUGH!!!" She continued laughing. The other medic walks in from a small backroom covered in bird seed. He brushes most of it off and walks up to Miranda.

He grabs her shoulders and starts to shake her violently. "CALM ZHE FUCK DOWN!" She stops and looks at him. "Ludvig!! Jou don't understand, Jou verzögern eines bruders!!" She says as she slaps him upside the head. "Hey!" He says offended of whatever she called him. She pushes past him and points at a microscope.

"Look!" 'So their siblings?' You think to yourself. Everyone else is behind you just watching their hilarious fight. He bends over and looks through the scope. You see his eyebrows raise. "....its exactly zhe same, Schwester.."

"nein! Jou dont get it! Look." She switches to a different wet slide. He looks through and does the same. He continues to just look at her. "So vhat are jou trying to show me?" He says. Miranda screams and stomps her foot. Her gace gets red of anger.