Imposible! Spy X Secretive! Reader

Thats your mask^ you wear an assassins hood with it.

Spy's POV

Shes of many faces. Many mediums. Many secrets. There was only one thing everyone knew about her. That was her gender. Everyone knew she was female from her voice, body and her saying so. But knowing me, its hard to live not knowing secrets.

I carefully open the door and see her sleeping frame on the bed. Her back was facing the door. I went to take another step- *click!* "oh merde..." im flipped over slung upside down by a booby trap. Smart.

I see her form move a bit as she turns to me her face still shaded. If she moved just a bit, into the moonlight i would see her face. Shes so secretive, no one knows her hair or even eye color. "Tch tch tch... spy...i thought you were smarter than that." Her voice was low like always. Is it a voice changer? "I t-t-t-h..."

the voice dissipates as well as the form. Shes gone?! I start silently panicking but keep cool in the outside. "Boo." I jump a bit and turn seeing her in her black and (R/B) outfit. Head dress on as well. "Well well. Seems the little crab is a little rusty on his abilities."

"Non. You're just smart enough to protect your secrets." I replied. She stomps her foot and i fall down from the trap. Grunting, I get up. She bents down to look at me. "Im sorry...your name was Laurent right?" 'How did she know?!

No one does!' "Non." I tried tricking her. " no need to be shy. Next time, don't use a lotus box to hide your files. Now, get out of my quarters." I chuckle and get up.

"The smart one ou' are, cheri." "The dumb one you are, spy." She replied. I get up and leave her be.

Your POV

You silently chuckle at the stupidity of the frenchmen. "What an interesting one..." you take off your mask and voice changer. "Lotus box...psh! Like thats going to protect something. A good mechanism is the cryptex. Take it from me." You get back into your pjs and go set up your sleeping hologram. Once done you go into your secret room and go back to sleep.

Time skip brought to you by holograms.

You walk out into the dining room and stand straight.

"Men. There is a very, very critical object that must be discussed." Scout turns to you. "What are ya'? A thesaurus?" You slowly turn your head to him in a menacing manner. "No, but your a dictionary for the disabled." Everyone hoots as scout slumps down in his chair. "As i was saying, one of us has to get more ammo for us. I..."

your voice trails off as you thought you saw a shadow. It was staring right at you, glaring through your soul. "What is that..?" It has short hair, like Miranda but its pure black. The same glasses. Same labcoat. It grinned and disappeared into the shadows.

"Uhh...toots, theres notin' there..." you shake your head and look again. Nothing. Miranda walks out of the showers with a towel over her head. Shes singing a german song. "Hallo Lieblingsmensch Ein riesen Kompliment....vhat?" She looks at you.

"..nothing." She takes off the towel and you see black hair. "Oh dont look so suprised! Ich just dyed mein hair." "Right." She chuckles. "Left."
You get your food and leave to eat in peace. *knock knock*

"cheri? May i enter?" "Yeah, one minute...oh shit..!" You forgot you took the voice changer off to eat! "Pardon? Is there someone else there?" You put the changer on quickly. "No..! No. Its fine come in." You sat on the bed and he came in.

"Ill be sure to watch the trip wire." "Oh! And the-" *beep!* "....metal detector..." "why a metal detector?" "Our respawn chips have metal. Someone tries to attack me, I am immediately alerted." He nods.

"Ou' know how i dont like secrets. So ill put it out plainly. What do ou' look like?" You chuckle. "It's not going to be so simple. You see, you have to earn it!" He jumps a bit as you suddenly rose your voice.

"Like what?" "An eye for an eye,...Laurent. Your face was crossed out on your files." He realizes what exactly you mean. "Fine." He rolls up his balaclava and does a 'how bout that' smile. You sigh and decide to keep the deal.

"Pyro!" Pyro burst in. "Spy check him." "Mmhmmp!" He flames the spy which is unaffected. "Thank you. No one can be sure." You remove to hood revealing your hair.

"Are you sure you want this? Tell no one of it." He nods yes. You press the buttons on the side jaws of the mask. It opens up in two pieces, releasing a psssh sound. Your battle warn face appears, as you open your eyes. One eye has a scar over it, which you personally love.

It makes you look kick ass. "Mon dieu..." "yeah. I keep my promises." "My promise is that our' belle." You grin. "I guess thats saying something...if you knew who I actually was." "Well, who are ou'?" "Im...

Gone."

This was for EmoChick4ever 's editor contest. And as always.....SEE YA LATER MY DRAGONS!!