Camping

Once me and my cousins got out of the water I went to go see who the kid was, as soon as I got up the hill where the tents are I see my nightmare, "hey I hope it was alright to have him and his friend with us?" My mum came to give me a towel but I stepped away I knew I was going to die.
"Why are you here!?" I felt angry.
"Well I wanted to send some time with my boyfriend, plus I'm leaving tomorrow anyways!" She stares at me.
"Mum why and how did you get Deans parents numbers or whatever?" I say.
"Well we used to be friends with them ever since you two were small still are friends!" She says as I grab the towel from her.
"Okay whatever I'm going to my tent." I say as I walk away.
"Why you gonna go cry?" His girlfriend is going to get on my nerves, so I turned around, started to walk to her and was about to punch her but I was stopped, "haha now go cry, actually I just remembered I can't leave tomorrow I have to stay a few days." She laughed, I knew Dean was looking at me and I knew I looked pissed.
I walked back to my tent and grabbed my phone to call someone close to me, "hey how's the new school?" I question.
"It's great I just got kicked out, what about you?" She questioned.
"Jeez, I want to punch this girl but I can't then a boy I met is apparently an old friend?" I say.
"What's his name?" She questioned.
"Dean." I answer.
"Yeah you guys were close back then but I didn't like his parents." She says.
"Wow I'll ask about that later but first how is Fred?" She has this imaginary friend but we both share that.
"He is great but he is coming with me to the all boys school." She says.
"Seriously? I should see if I can go to your school!" I smiled.
"I have to go I'll talk later!" She hangs up as I turn off my phone and put it in my tent.
"Mum?" I say as I pull her away.
"Yes?" She says.
"Can I go vis-"
"No." My mum cuts me off.
"Why!?" I say.
"Because she is bad news for you!" She says.
"Dean is bad news for me! Please I need to see her!" I say.
"Fine when she goes to the all boys school for six months you can go there with her." I hug her.
"Thanks mum your the best!" I let go of her.
"I know I have been told." She smiles.
"Come on Kiara it's time." My Dad takes me to his car so he can teach me.
"I did it!" I say.
"Yes you did high five!" I high fives him, "now you can drive back!" He laughs, I laugh with him as I start the car again and drive back to camp.
"How did you go?" My mum questions as my uncle and Aunty stand there listening.
"She did great she will pass the test." My Dad hugs me.
"That's great!" My uncle says, "now can you get a job?" He laughed.
"Can you get off my ass about that?" I say annoyed.
"Sorry, want dinner yet?" He hugs me.
"I'm not hungry but you guys can." I smiled and walked to my tent.
I pick up my phone again then looked through my photos to see pictures of my friends and someone special to me, "who is that?" Dean walks in as he zips up the door.
"None of your business." I turn off my phone and put it away.
"Jeez someone is on their monthly." He sits next to me.
"I don't have my monthly, don't you have a girlfriend to annoy?" I don't look at him.
"Nah she is getting annoying." I knew he rolled his eyes.
"Yeah okay so why did you come in here?" I looked at him and he looks sad.
"Just wanted to talk to someone that understands me." I see a little tear fall from his eye, so I hugged him and told him to let it all out,He sniffed but smiled, "how do you keep those tears away?" He questioned.
"Oh please I cried many times before, this is the first I seen you cry!" I say with a smile.
"You have? And how?" He has many questions.
"Yes, and with boys they don't usually cry in front of girly girls but hey you lived this long." I say but remembered a while ago I cut my wrists.
"Hey what's that on your wrists?" I try to hide my wrists but he pulled them to see what they had on them.
"Uh." I had no words.
"Why didn't I see that before!?" He looks at me then back to my scars, "did you do this a while ago?" He says.
"This was a long time ago when me and my.........hey look your girlfriend is coming so get out!" I push him then I hid my wrist, "go!" I yell as I unzipped the door so he can get out.
"Dean what happened?" His girlfriend seemed worried, Dean sniffed "okay that's it, Kiara get out here!" I walk out and zipped the door then turned around and smiled.
"Yes Deans girlfriend?" I say.
"It's Sarah, and I don't like you hanging around my boyfriend." I step away from my tent, "where are you going? I'm talking to you!" She says.
"What are you going to do? Talk to me about things your gonna do?" I have to admit I didn't want to hurt her since Dean is a friend.
"I'm going to punch you!" I hear her footsteps as she runs to me, I moved as she missed, "how?" She questioned.
I rolled my eyes, "one its turning night and two I don't want to get into trouble!" I walk away to go have some food but I heard her footsteps again, so I turned around as she kicked my side, "why is everyone hitting my side!?" I say being annoyed as I punch her face, I walk away to my chair near the fire to have food.
~morning~
"Kiara what are you doing out here?" I see my cousin sit next to me.
"Wanna help me get some more Fire wood?" I say she nodded.
~after getting wood~
"Oh my gosh, Montana where were you?" My Aunty was scared I could tell.
"It's okay mum Kiara took me to get more wood I was safe." My cousin is young I think she is 8-9 years old.
"Kiara! Was she safe?" I didn't know why she was so worried she has two other kids but then again I wouldn't let anything happen to my cousins.
"Yes and if she wasn't I wouldn't have taken her with me." I say with a smile.
~after breakfast~
"Kiara!" Montana came to me crying.
"What is it?" I hug her.
"That girl with your friend said mean things." She sniffed.
"What mean things you can say swear words in front of me." I always let my cousins swear in front of me but only me.
"She said I was a bitch and a spawn of the devil!" I let go of her and smiled.
"That's a girl now I'll take you back to camp and I'll find the bitch that made you sad." I say as I carry her on my back, as I walk to the camp with my cousin on my back I look for the Sarah bitch, "do you see her?" I ask my cousin.
"She is near your parents tent with Dean and the others." She replied.
I put her down on the ground as I walk to Sarah, "Sarah we need to talk." I pull her away.
"Did your cousin come crying to you?" She smirked.
"I had it with you!" I yelled as I beat her to the ground until she cried mercy, "Montana come here." Montana walks over to see Sarah all bloody.
"Would you like to say something to the bitch?" I question.
"Your a slut and leave my cousin alone!" I smiled at her.
"Now please don't ever do this when your older make sure you come to me." I say as I get up from the ground but before leaving Sarah I faced her and spat on her.
"What happens if your not?" I start walking with my cousin.
"That's never going to happen, just never do it yourself but I'll teach you how to defend yourself from men when your older." I smile.
~lunch time~
"What the fuck!?" Came back from fishing with my dad, his dad and my uncle, "Sarah what happened?" He ran to Sarah as she pointed to me, "Kiara did you do this!?' He looked angry and kinda happy.
" I had a reason. " I smiled.
~tea time~
"Hey I heard what happened." My aunt walks to me, "come." I sit up and follow her, she hugs me "thank you love." I was questioning why she was hugging me.
"I do what I do." I smiled as she lets go.
"So what did she call or do to my young girl?" She was instantly happy to find out.
"She called Montana a bitch and a spawn of the devil so as soon as I heard I took Montana back to camp, I asked Montana where Sarah was she told me so I put Montana down and walked to Sarah then pulled her away from the other cousins and started to beat her to the ground until she cried mercy then I told Montana to say something to Sarah to make her feel better then I spat on Sarah then that was it." I say, I hoped she didn't get angry at me for showing Montana a bloody girl on the ground.
"Good girl, Montana loves you so does all of us." She hugs me again.
"Thanks." I say.
"Sucks that we are leaving tomorrow." We walk back.
"Why?" I question.
"Because everyone wants to go plus we have to go see your nan." She says.
"Oh okay, I can't wait to see her again." I say.
"We all want to see her." We got some food.
We are driving to see my nan until we get a call, "I'm sorry but nan passed away." So we went home since the funeral is in two days so on a Monday, my nan passing away hasn't hit me yet until I watch a video with all the photos of her with a sad song behind it I started to cry and ran to my room, then I cried my eyes out I made show I hid myself so my mum can't see me crying.
"Kiara?" She comes and sits on my bed, "it's okay." She rubs my back, "come on let's go get some chocolate." She says.
"You mean I have to get chocolate?" I smiled and got up as we walk out of my room.
~day of funeral~
Everyone is crying around me as I see my nanas body in the coffin just laying there helpless, I held back my tears as for everyone else it was a different story after it we went to my mums aunts house as we were this car came out of no where and crashed into ours we pull over as everyone gets out, I help my mum get out since her door is stuck she got out and noticed my head was bleeding.
"Mum I'm okay are you?" I say as I try to wipe the blood away but it kept bleeding out, mum started to freak out then Dad came around, hugged me and looked at my head.
I saw my uncle pull up and run to me with a mid kit, "jeez Kiara add that to your list." Me and my uncle have a thing where I keep a list to what happened to me so far I lost count.
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry there is no photo this time.
Bye for now!