More like a fairytale

Ben stands in front of me as I look at him wondering why I would date him again, " how could you not be with someone else?" I question.

"I still like you." He smiles.

"Okay well I don't like you that way anymore." Straight forward no easy way out not really.

"Okay well i was dating someone anyways I want you to meet h-" he pulled some one I knew in front of me.

"Dean? Your dating ben? " I'm not gonna judge.

"Haha no but that guy next to me is." Dean moves.

"I'm nick and you must be the all famous Kiara.." he smiled.

"I knew you sounded more gay then ever Ben I'm glad you found someone." I say as I walked away with Dean.

"I like your hair." Dena points out, I remember when I got home I decided to dye my hair so underneath is black and top is blonde.

"Thanks, oh my god are we going to the pool tomorrow?" I question.

"And the beach." Dean and I went to our old classroom.

"So many memories." I said.

"Remember when we spray painted? Where was that?" Dean questions, I remembered because it was when I dumped Ben for the first time, so I pulled Dean to that spot.

"Wow they haven't removed it." I was shocked more then surprised.

"Maybe they never saw it." Dean and I sit on the ground looking at the painting.

"Maybe they did and left it because they couldn't be bothered.." I smile.

"What were you doing on that island by the way?" He questioned.

"Living that's what, I'm lucky I can still remember my humility." I hugged him and he hugged back.

"What was that for?" We let go.

"Just thought you needed one." Then I smiled, "have you been getting around in the last five years?" I laughed then Dean looks away.

"Well I've been here at school so has everyone else..." I was confused.

"Wait so everyone has been here at school for the last five years? What the hell why?" I questioned.

"I'm not completely sure why but we have and I want to find out why." I looked at him.

"Do you believe in werewolves or other? Or no?" My heart beats fast for some reason it's like the first time I met Dean I've always liked him but I don't know how to tell him.

"Yeah I do makes me wonder if they are actually real not because of the movies but I just have that feeling." He looks at me with a smile.

"Have you found anyone? You know to date?" I question.

"No only one but not sure how to tell her." I do hope it's me to be completely honest, "what about you still like anyone since high school?" He smiled.

"Yeah I do I don't know how to tell him either." I smiled then suddenly felicity showed up.

"Oh hey guys!" Felicity laughed, "I'll be around the corner haha." She walked away and laughed.

"That woman I'm gonna kill her one day." I smirked.

"Kiara..?" Dean holds my hand.

"Uh..." I start going red, "Dean." I get cut off.

"I liked you since high school and I want to be more then friends." I was shocked but was also confused because I couldn't tell if this was real or not.

"Are you asking if I will be your girlfriend?" I smiled.

"Will you?" I nodded as he comes closer and kissed me.

Hey everyone I hope you enjoyed this chapter and this book so far, comment your favourite part or favourite character and sorry there is no photo maybe next time bye for now!