Midnight Love

Heya guys.

So this is my new story and I hope you enjoy it!

cya xx

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Chapter1

Darkness. That was all I could see. It was everywhere I looked. I started to panic; 'I have to get out of here' I thought to myself and started running. "Maria....." I heard a deep, seductive voice call out to me. My eyes widened and I turned my head but saw nothing.

I ran faster, trying to get out of the darkness that surrounded me. "Maria..... Don't run from me...." The voice called out again in a mocking yet angry tone. Suddenly my legs stopped moving, I looked round....just trying to see anything, anything but the dark.

"Who are you??" I called out, "What do you want??" I said as a started to move backwards. Then I felt an arm go around my waist and I felt a set of cold lips at my ear, "I told you not to run!" He whispered angrily at me. But before I could reply I felt a sharp stab of pain in my neck........

I gasped as I sat up in bed. I quickly turned my light on and wiped the sweat of my forehead. I got up and looked around my room, making sure no one was in there. I also shut my window and closed my curtains. I sighed in relief as I started walked over to my mirror to see the state I was in.

I groaned when I saw I had dark bags under my eyes and my fringe was falling over my eyes and sticking to my forehead. I got a grip and tied it back and I put my hair up in a messy bun.

My hair was a dark brown reddy colour and it was straight and just about reached my elbows. I had tan skin (my dad used to be Italian) and dark green eyes framed with dark eyelashes, I had quite a fat nose and pink full lips. I was short. Only about 5foot3. But I was only 15 anyway! I would hopefully grow a few more inches.

I decided I'd try and go back to sleep. So I went and got my i-pod off the side and crawled back into bed. II flicked through my i-pod until I found one of my favourite songs, 'Roslyn' by Bon Iver and St Vincent. I smiled to myself as I closed my eyes and drifted of back to sleep......

"Maria wake up!!!" I heard a girly voice scream at me. Then I felt my bed being bounced on. "Wake up! Wake up! We're going shopping!" I opened my eyes to see my little sister Annabella jumping on my bed with a exited smile on her face. Annabella was 4 and she had long brown hair. Unlike mine hers was wavy and came up to her shoulders. She had my dad's brown eyes and she also had tan skin. She saw me with open eyes and grabbed my arms and tried to pull me up.

"Fine! Fine! Anna! Let go I'm getting up......see?" I said as I stood up and smiled at her. She smiled and climbed down off my bed and made her way out of my room.

"Sweetie! Hurry up and get ready! We need to go shopping!" I heard my mom Sarah call up the stairs. She got way to exited when it came to shopping. This going to be a longgggggggg

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

hop you liked it!

please vote and comment