Midnight Love**prt2**

Heya, enjoy!!!

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................

""Sweetie! Hurry up and get ready! We need to go shopping!" I heard my mom Sarah call up the stairs. She got way to exited when it came to shopping. This going to be a longgggggggg day!

Chapter2

"Hurry up Maria! We have to go shopping!!" Anna said as she dragged mom into the shopping centre. I looked down at what I was wearing today, I had my black leggings on with my denim shorts, and my dark green vest top. I also had my hair down and I had my black plimsolls on. It was the only thing I could find in a rush this morning, and lets face it! I never dress like this.

"Coming!" I shouted as I was jogging up next to them. My mom turned round and smiled at me rolling her eyes.

"So..... What shop are we going into first?" Mom asked both of us.

"CLAIRE'S ACSESORIES!" Anna shouted with a wide smiled. I groaned as mom said okay and started walking in the direction of the shop.

"MARIA!!" I heard two people shout out. I smiled and turned around to see my two best friends standing there smiling at me.

"HEY MAD! HEY LEON!" I shouted smiling back at them. They grinned at each other and then started running towards me. I felt my eyes widen as they got closer. I was about to turn and run when I felt myself falling along with two other bodies.

"Get offa me!!" I said while laughing. I slowly sat up and saw Leon and Mad sitting there smiling innocently at me. I turned my head from side to side and saw people stopping and looking at us with wide eyes. I smiled at the, all and then turned back to my mates.

"What do you two want?" I asked then. They both shrugged at me.

"We haven't seen you since yesterday!" Mad said with a look of horror. Me and Leon looked at her weird. "What!? We've been best mates since like.... what year 3??" Mad said and grabbed me into a hug.

"Yeye! Missed you both too!" I said smiling at them. They were both beautiful. Mad had been my best mate longer but Leon had been our best friend since year 7. Mad or Madison had shoulder length black hair with bits of blue. She had a side fringe that covered her 1 eye and she had quite tan skin. Her eyes were dark blue and she had pale pink lips. She had on her long red and black striped socks, she was also wearing her white dress that came to almost the top of her thigh and was ripped into short sleeves and also ripped at the bottom. It covered her black shorts and she had two brown studded belts on around her hips. The top of the dress covered up the base of her neck; it had a couple of black buttons sewn on at the top and also a red bow. She had her black netted gloves on and had a band at the top of her arm that was also red and black stripped and had a black star on it. We had been friends since year 3 and I had a feeling we'd be best friends for much longer!

Leon or her real name Leona(she hated her name) had, as I said before, been our friend since the beginning of year 7. She had her hair cut just bellow her chin and in messy layers. It was purple with bits of red, her eyes were sky blue, she had a creamy completion and she was quite slim. She was wearing her pink doc martins but had them untied, she had on her purple denim shorts, and a blue cropped, long sleeved top. Over that she had her long, loose white top, it was a vest type top, but she had cut a hole in the side so you could see her tattoo. She had a headband in, it was light purple and to the side of it, it had bits of blue and pink fabric coming off it, it also had a pair of what looked like batwings, bizarre I no, but that was Leon's style. Leon also had a black chocker on, It had a gold/bronze cross hanging off it and the cross had a ruby in the middle of it. She had always been a strict Christian, I had always made fun of it..... but, I always thought that it must be nice to have a religion, to believe in something out of this world. She was also an amazing tattoo artist, she had done one on her hip and one on the back of my neck for me, and Mad had asked her to do one for her as well.

"Sooooooooo, want to ditch your mom and sister and come shopping with us?!" Mad said looking at me with her puppy eyes.

"Mad.....I dunno! QUIT GIVING ME THAT LOOK!" I said glaring at her. I looked behind me to see my mom and Anna.

"Go on Maria! You can go," My mom said to me while giving me a kind smile.

!THANKYOU SARAH!!" Mad and Leon shouted at my mom while they stood up dragging me with them.

"It okay girls! But be safe!!" My mom shouted after us with a stern but amused face.

"Bye bye Maria." I heard Anna shout while waving.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................

Hope you liked it!

VOTE

COMMENT

PLEASE!/ LOL

xxxx