Part1-The beggining

Sunday Morning: I woke up in my dad's bedroom.It's a bright coloured room with modern and simple furniture.I like it in here,the bed is so soft and the blanket smells like lavender.

The first thing I thought when I woke up was that I only had one day before the September semester started and I still had so many things to do.Yesterday I moved in with my dad and I still can't figure out how I feel about it.I just hope that I made the right descision.

I started rubbing my eyes and I struggled to keep them open,however that was impossible.

After all,yesterday was like the most tiring and depressing day of my whole life.So instead of even trying get out of bed, I turned around and slept again...

It was a little before dawn.The sky had this beautiful shade of blue and there were no clouds.I was walking along a deserted street near my old house,where I lived with my mum.However,I did not feel afraid that it was 5:30 AM and I was all alone,until I heard somebody calling my name
"Amelia!"
It was a sweet,loud,charming voice.I felt my heart beating faster and faster,I was sure that I know this voice from somewhere...It felt like I've heard this perfect voice again.

And then I woke up again,with butterflies in my stomach and my heart beating really fast.What's wrong with me?I mean,it was just a dream!I have more important issues to think than a voice,which I don't even know who it belongs to.

To begin with,I'm so damn confused.

First of all I don't know if living with my dad is good for me,I mean I barely even know the man.I met him four years ago,when I was twelve.He had left me and my mum when I was one and a half year old.He was sending money every Christmas and a short letter which said that he always thinks of me,that he really cares,and that he is sorry,which made me feel quite miserable.

Mum would always tell me that life keeps going,and that we don't need him,as we have a family but I was always curious to meet him,just.. to see his face.

So,four years ago the doorbell rang and I opened the door.He instantly hugged me and lifted me up in the air,while tears were streaming down his face.He told me that he must make it up to me and that he needs mum's and my forgiveness.

He also announced that he is moving into town.

So,here I am four years later,after all this shit that has happened,lying in my dad's bed and feeling more confused  and broken than ever.

Sooo this was pt1 I guess!Please let me know what you think about it and if you think it's worth to continue writing the story!I've never written a story again and I'm so excited!Thank you for reading. <3