Chapter 4 - I'm so doomed right now.

Alice was the last person I expected to see at the park. She was sitting on a bench and she was literaly unable to breathe, as she was crying her eyes out.Her face was abnormally red and mascara was running all over her face.

I KNOW that I shouldn't care about her beeing hurt, but anyway, I took a step closer to her.

I've been through hell because of her,however I really felt sorry for seeing her like this and I wanted to help her.After all,she's my kind of sister, we've lived together since we were 8.

I faked a cough and cleaned my throat,so that she knows that I'm getting closer.When she heard my and Shasha's footsteps she stopped crying immediately.

"You filthy piece of sh..." Alice began saying and stood up.Oh,I'm doomed.I shouldn't have bothered her.I could see it in her bloodshot eyes that she wanted to kill me!

Alice Brown has always wanted to kill me.In fact she felt disgusted by anyone who did not belong to her clique(Alice and five other girls -who were copies of her- of whom I can't even remember their names).

Alice and her friends were kind and sweet only those who had something to offer to them.Everyone else was just being ignored or even worse bullied.Not only by tge clique,but also of those who wanted to be like them.

"Wooah calm down.Hello to you too Alice Brown.Why being  mean? I didn't mean to make you more upset than what you already are."

She did not answer she just stood there glaring at me.I was expecting her to attack me, but instead she went back to the bench.I let out a sigh of relief.I sat next to her.

"What's wrong?"I asked politely.

"None of your fucking business Jennings!"

"Sorry for caring,okay"

"I don't need you to care for me.My friends care about me"

Okay I'm so done with her acting selfishly!

"Oh really?Where are they now that you need their support?"I said sarcastically.

She acted hysterically,stood up and kicked Shasha.

I got so fucking mad.I fighted off the urge to break her nose.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?Are you insane!??"

"Get this thing away from me!Look at my dress!"she yelled.

I burst out laughing.It was the only thing I could do.I sure as hell was not going to tell her I'm sorry about the dress.

She absolutely hated Shasha and I guess that the feelings were mutual.

Sarah had teared up her floral dress.

I stood up,still laughing, and hugged Shasha.But then Alice grabbed my hair and whispered in my ear "Tell this to anyone,and you're dead.And of course I'm gonna make your meaningless life even more miserable,it's a promise."And I knew that she meant every single word she said.

I left,muttering a "Fine".

Of course it was not fine.I wanted to make our relationship better,and instead of achieving that I made it even worse.Alice is over-protective of her clothes.No one is messing with her clothes.The only thing I knew was that war had beggan,again.And for no reason.

Let me get this straight,"I will tell no one" does not include my best friend.So,I told everything to Riley.

She was mad at me for being late again,but as soon as I explained to her what had happened with Alice a while ago,she happily told me that she felt proud of me and Shasha.

Riley did not understand that Alice would grab every single opportunity to humiliate me and of course of her too.

Also,she told me not to feel worried and that we would fight this battle together,even though I was not into the idea of fighting a losing battle.

                                               ________________________________

Monday,7:30 pm.

I woke up at my dad's bedroom again.The first thing I thought when I woke up was...Oliver.And then school.It is going to be a tough day,I though.I had to face all of those stupid people again,including Alice and her clones.

I did not even mention about meeting Oliver to Riley last night.I was sure that she would inflate the whole thing in her mind,she would even believe that Oliver liked me.Funny.

But that's why I love Riley.She's one of the most optimistic people I know, and she makes me happy.She's a dreamer and she aims high.Truth is she knows how to get what she wants, ans I admire her because of that too.

I got up and dressed as fast as I could.I wore a pair of white jeans, a dark blue t-shirt whith a light purle rose stamp and my navy blue vans shoes.

All of a sudden,I  felt nervous because I thought of Oliver.I mean, what if he goes at the same school with me?I brushed my straight hair quickly and tried grabbing it in a pony tail.Then I decided against it.

I went to the kitchen.I grinned as I saw two slices of pizza waiting for me on the table. Pizza is really my favourite thing in this universe.

I ate quickly and grabbed my bag.I said bye to Sarah and opened the door.

I felt despaired,because honestly I did not want to go school again.All I wanted was to sleep until 1pm,watch movies,read books and eat junk food.

I heard the door close and headed to the school,which was not far away from here.

There was no coming back now.

I have to face my school problems,I thought.And I felt a little bit braver and stronger.But my thoughts got interupted by a boy's voice

"Hey,Amelia!"

I felt butterflies moving in my stomach and everything started spinning faster and faster.

Oh right,this was the last thing I needed...or was it?

Sooo tell me your opinion if you want to!Also feel free comment,vote follow! ily <3