~Sylvana's Wrath~

That image though.....OMI LMAO

THAT IS SO ME WITH MY BFFS 

ALSO THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS EXCUSE FOR A FANFICTION 300 READS WOOHHOO!

I have an idea for another fan fic and I will write it if this book gets 500 reads..#GOFOR500

Back to the story...

Aphmau's POV

I awake with a start. 

Sweaty and panicked due to my nightmares that still haunt me. 

I breathe heavily but exhale peacefully, smiling whenever I see the painting.

He's my boyfriend now........

He's my love now....

He's my one and only.

I launch out of bed, ready to conquer the world today, but my head thinks otherwise.

I get extremely dizzy and fall on my bed again. 

I forgot for that moment about the accident.

The trauma I have suffered. 

Its hard, but at least I have Aaron.

"MIJA GET UP ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL!"

"MAM!" I love my mother with all my heart, but she is like your math class, you know you're learning and all but you dislike it at the same time.

Oh....My...Irene...WE HAVEN"T TOLD MOM ABOUT US YET!

My face erupted with panic and blushing. 

My hands became clammy. 

My clump of raven-colored hair was sticking out in places it shouldn't. 

I got ready for school and creep down the staircase, making each creaky step even creakier. 

Failing at escaping the house undetected, Mom yelled in a delighted and high pitched voice.

"Mija, have a great day....Do...you..want me to walk you there...."

My mom has been very protective over me, taking no chances of letting me go out by myself.

"No, mom, it's ok I'm walking with..." I stop myself and the face of when Zane has no more cupcakes, was plastered all over my face. 

I blushed an uncontrollably red face and finished my sentence with.

"....I'm walking with...uh...Beyonce.."

Worst. Idea. Ever. 

"...Be....yon....CE! YOU'RE WALKING WITH BEYONCE AND DIDN'T TELL ME..."

She was interrupted by a few loud knocks.

Oh.....Crap...

"umm.....Mom...that uh...must be the pizza we order!"

"APHMAU WE DIDN'T ORDER A PIZZA!"

I turned around quickly, so fast that I almost fell, but I had bigger problems.

Much. Bigger. Problems.

I prayed to Irene over and over it wasn't him standing there.

My luck this past month though.

There stood the apple of my eye, my one and only, and my prince charming

There stood Gray~senpai. TROLLING

There actually stood Aaron Lycan, who is like Gray~Senpai.

"Hey, babe I......Oh..My...Irene...."

Aaron's POV

I saw my life flash before my eyes.

I kissed Aphmau on the forehead and said 

"I'm going to buy a ticket to Alaska...I'll send you a postcard..."

She nodded and whispered, "....run.."

Katelyn's POV

Max was walking me to school when he patted me on the shoulder and pointed ahead.

There was Aaron running at lightning speed, with a trailing T-Rex Sylvana. 

They were zig-zagging up the street with Sylvana yelling "GET BACK HERE! WHY IS THE DEVIL DATING MY DAUGHTER!"

I started to laugh uncontrollably and Max gave me a confused look. 

He hasn't seen Aphmau and her mom a lot so he didn't know about Sylvana's...condition?

"Just another day in paradise" 

I sighed and kissed him, leaving him surprised, he kissed back and wrapped his hand on the back of my neck. 

I used my hand to grab his beanie, as I release the kiss and run for the hills.

Oh, Katelyn...Tsk...Tsk...Thank you all for reading this fanfic and honestly, I'm so happy that you all took the time to read it. I know its nothing compared to those big shots like

PuppyDog909

TCQueeZLG

Empress_Aphmau

blueberru24

GinjaNewgPlaZ8

Ross:See ya!