Chapter 2

Taemin woke up early and sighed. Minho was already up and in the shower. Taemin got up and went into the bathroom. Taemin could see him through the glass and he blushed as he stared at Minho's body.

Minho noticed Taemin and smirked. "What are you doing?"

Taemin blushed harder. "Nothing....I was just...uh...going to get dressed."

Minho got out of the shower and dried himself off. "Sure~" He teased.

Taemin looked at the ground. "You look really hot when...when you're wet...."

Minho smirked and wrapped his arms around Taemin. "Really~?"

Taemin blushed hard and nodded. "Yes..." Taemin was hard and Minho could feel it against his leg.

Minho grinded against him. "We should do something about that~."

Taemin moaned. He blushed and covered his face. "But the kids and our parents....they'll hear us..."

"Then you have to be quiet."

Taemin blushed. "If you want...but I can't be quiet."

Minho pulled away. "Then we'll do it later."

Taemin pouted. "Okay,"

Minho kissed him gently and got dressed. Taemin kissed back.

Minho smiled. "I have to go soon."

Taemin frowned. "Can I go with you? I can test out the disguise."

"No, you'll come in with Onew and Joon." Minho said.

Taemin sighed. "Okay, be safe."

"I will be."

Taemin smiled and kissed him. "I'll cheer you on."

"I love you." Minho smiled and hugged him.

Taemin hugged back. "I love you too."

Minho smiled. "I'll see you during the game. I know you'll be cheering the loudest."

Taemin smiled. "Yeah, you'll hear me all across the field."

Minho chuckled. "Okay,"

Taemin smiled and kissed his cheek. "Now go before you're late."

Minho nodded and left.

Taemin got ready, wearing his grey shirt, pants, hat and glasses. He waited for everyone.

Ae was dressed in a pink soccer outfit with Minho's soccer number.

Taemin smiled. "You look adorable."

"Minho got me this." Ae said. "For Christmas."

Taemin nodded. "It's cute. Let's go now."

The boys ran in dressed in matching soccer outfits also with Minho's numbers. Taemin smiled. They left and took a seat in the front. Taemin noticed Minho and smiled. Minho was practicing hard and it was soon time to start the game.

Taemin watched, feeling paranoid as people walked past him. He kept his head down, but still watched Minho. He was scared to shout, but shouted whenever everyone else did. Taemin quickly kept his head down as some girls walked by. It wasn't long until the people in the bleachers gasped.

Taemin looked up to see something he never wanted to see, Minho had gotten tackled hard to the ground. His leg was bleeding and Minho was screaming in pain.

Taemin jumped and screamed. "Minho!" All his fears of being noticed went away as a new fear started to form.

Minho was taken off the field on a stretcher. Onew took Taemin down to the locker room.